Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Change of Plans

0 HS
Magic Conch Shell's picture
August 24, 2015 at 5:58pm
55 Comments

The plan after I got denied from Ohio state  was to go to University of Louisville and do my under grad in CIS ( computer information systems). After graduating I would go to my dream school The Ohio State University for my masters. Well the past few months I've had some doubts / problems but I was going to see it through. Last week my parents moved me in and they stayed a couple more days to see my brother who works in Louisville. The doubts were not going away and the problems were still unsolved and one night I realized I wouldn't be where I wanted to be in a year. So I talked to my family and they agreed nothing was coming together and if I stayed I would be stuck there for more then 4 years. Two days later I was disenrolled and back home. We talked to Ohio State and they said all I had to do was prove I could do college work ( I've been homeschooled since 1st grade due to allergies caused by the environment where we live ). I just got back from the college in my town and signed up for classes, if all goes right I will be a transfer student heading to Ohio State this time next year. Wish me luck!!!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 55 Comments