Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Sports Blogs?

0 HS
BME_Buckeye's picture
May 20, 2015 at 3:33pm
11 Comments

Besides following 11W's, do you follow any other sports blogs that you use/read. I must confess that I've been having an affair with several other sites and have not been committed solely to 11W's. Other sites of interest that I blog on include:  

• Offtackleempire - All Big Ten teams + ESPN commenters that migrated to the site (very few are here on 11W's) 
  • Red Cedar Message Board - Michigan State folks are funny people 
  • Buckyville - Wisconsin fan board.... All things badgers and probably the best laughs you can have on the internet. Probably the best board of the bunch that deals with a Big Ten school outside of Ohio State/11W's. 
  • Gopherhole - Gopher fans are a hopeless bunch to talk to and all they care about is Wisconsin.
  • MgoBlog - More lurking than commenting but was very active back then. Site and commentary has went downhill faster than Michigan football team. Harbaugh masturbation has gotten sickening... 
  • Tigerdroppings - Nothing is better than conversing with LSU fans and it's even better when they lose in any sport (baseball, softball, basketball and football meltdowns are glorious...) They got Bama on the mind all the time, hate/love Les Miles, 1/9/12, 21-0, poor school, team vote. Some of the other boards (More sports board, music board, gaming board, political board, etc.) allow for more freedom to discuss things outside of sports, campus, Baton Rouge so forth with a collection of fans of various teams... 
  • SECRant - Sister board to tigerdroppings, was a great board to interact with SEC fans but sucks during the offseason. 
  • Others: ShaggyBevo (Texas), Around the Shoe (Free OSU 247), theCardboard (Stanford), IllinoisLoyalty (Lol) 

Although I love me some Buckeyes and think 11W's puts out the most content of any of these sites, its refreshing to take a breather from all things scarlet and gray and see things from other perspectives. Does any one else follow any other boards or am I the only deviant on this site? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments