Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

WHERE IN CENTRAL OHIO IS MY CRAIG KRENZEL MATRYOSHKA DOLL? WEEK 5

Remy's picture
August 15, 2014 at 8:38pm
14 Comments
Krenzel Doll

Where is my Craig Krenzel Matryoshka Doll?

Hint is below.

Remy's picture

After visiting COSI, the Drexel, Franklin Park Conservatory and Ye Olde Mill it was time to visit various parts of the world.

We headed southwest from Ye Olde Mill and eventually made it to our destination. My daughter wanted to hang out with Pepe and my son liked watching Unga.

If I wasn't a confident guy I would have been a little nervous about my wife wanting to spend a lot of time in a room with a tall stranger who is well "hung".

Do you know where my Craig Krenzel doll is? 

Please use your brain and not a search engine to find the answer.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg

Byaaaahhh's picture

Please don't use your brain

Making it hard on us, Remy. 

+1 HS
Remy's picture

I was hoping to fix that before somebody read it.

I need to get a new typist, but for some reason it's difficult for me to fire her:

PICTURE IS NSFW

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg

+2 HS
Patriot4098's picture

Ya, I fail to see any dilemma with your current typist.

"Evil shenanigans!"     - Mac

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Elizabeth?

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+1 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

Can't be sure, but the picture looks like the columbus zoo right after you walk in. Not sure what to make of the hint lol.

+1 HS
chicagobuckeye's picture

That is the Columbus zoo. 

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Jack Hanna and I went to the same high school - just years apart.

+1 HS
Remy's picture

You guys are good, the Krenzel Doll was at The Columbus Zoo:

Zoo
Alligator

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

What's up with the Kanga on the ground?

+1 HS
Remy's picture

It was laying down/sleeping in the middle of the path. I asked the zookeeper who was standing there if I could place Krenzel next to the kangaroo, but she was not in favor of the idea. That's why the doll looks like it is floating.

My kids thought the sleeping kangaroo was "awesome".

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Totally awesome - so cool you're including your kids in the action. Should we all assume they are big Buckeye fans as well?

+1 HS
Remy's picture

As big as fans as kids aged 7 and 4 can be. They don't have the attention spans to sit through an entire Ohio State game...yet. My wife tells me that when they attend high school games the kids are more interested in the fans/kids, band and the concession stand than they are the game.

+1 HS