Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Introducing myself

tgreenbuckeye92's picture
August 1, 2014 at 12:00am
24 Comments

Just wanted to introduce myself because I finally decided to start posting. I live for Ohio State football as so many of the members of 11W do. I'm 18 years old and live in AZ. I was born in Akron and have Ohio State in my blood. I have been reading everything on this site as well as Bucknuts247 for the last 4 years. If any of you remember Kyle Allen and Mark Andrews I played high school football with them as a starting defensive lineman (switched between SSDE and NT). Anyways I will most likely begin posting and commenting on football and recruiting stuff. Cant wait until August 30th!

Go Bucks!

One more thing. How do you give helmet stickers? I cant figure it out lol. Also just another cool thing, I went head up against Keenan Walker the whole game when we played his team on ESPNU.

+21 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Welcome aboard TGreen - you can give helmet stickers aka upvote & downvote once you hit the 100 market of helmet stickers. I added one for your total to get you there a little quicker. One very important key point - if you ever do get downvoted NEVER post about it, it's an invitation to receive more.

One day maybe you'll have enough helmet stickers to make it to the Premium Lounge. Wishing you the best and have fun. 

+2 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

You can trust SL.. He's a Righteous Dude. (hint)

Go Bucks!

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Thanks Go1 you're the man

WesPatterson23's picture

+1... But anyway, did you get in the backfield any?

+1 HS

We played a 3-4 and even though we had some athletic defensive lineman our job was to just eat up blockers. But to answer your question I had 2 sacks ( which lead our d-lineman) and a good amount of TFL's. This was my only season playing football ever, I was a baseball player. I was offered to play football at Wabash (DIII) in Indiana but decide to focus on school and stay closer to home.

PAWEST1202's picture

I did the same thing last year. Check out this link. It should give you all the info you need

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/help/helmet-stickers

+1 HS
Rob Reese's picture

Welcome brotha,

Love hearing about the younger guys that have happened to move, yet still bleed Scarlet and Gray.

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Nice try, 9Route.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+14 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

hmmmmmm, do you really think he is 9Route? Or should we trust him?? 

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Trust no one new.

Trust no one old.

Don't even trust yourself.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+3 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture

Said he's been reading this site for 4 years, and yet doesn't know about helmet sticker/ up vote scenario?  Things that make you go hmmmmm.

+3 HS

I knew about up votes I just never used my account so i didn't know how to give them.

BlockO's picture

Meh...

"faith seeking understanding” (fides quaerens intellectum)

-2 HS
sixtiesbuck's picture

Ah, To be young and have a whole life of being a Buckeye fan ahead of you.

oldmanbuck

+2 HS
Go1Bucks's picture

Welcome to the Best site on college football. As an Buckeye, you will always be encouraged to support and defend the Breed we have all come to Love!

I've added my HS +1 to help you on your way and will do so to all your posts til you get there.  Cheers!

Go Bucks!

+2 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Welcome young Grasshopper.  Wait, that rhymes with Bassdropper.... Hmmmm

+1 HS
osu407's picture

Before clicking on it did anybody else think that Tyler Green joined 11w from the username and forum title?

Anyways, welcome

+2 HS
JOhio1560's picture

+1. I though Tyler Green joined as well.

Welcome to Eleven Warriors young man!  Have fun, collect helmet stickers, and don't be a troll.

"You Win With People" - Woody Hayes

+1 HS

My name is Tyler btw. I'm just not future buckeye Tyler Green.

+2 HS
buckeyedude's picture

At least you have a unique icon, not one used by 50 other people. +1

Habu71's picture

Welcome to the fam, Tgreen.

Hovenaut's picture

Welcome aboard, TGB!

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

Buckeye in Illini country's picture

How's it hanging?

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

+1 HS