Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Where in Central Ohio is my Craig Krenzel Matryoshka Doll?

Remy's picture
July 18, 2014 at 12:42am
18 Comments

Every Friday until the start of the 2014 season I will post a picture of a place I took my Craig Krenzel matryoshka doll (and my kids) to. 

For fun try to guess the location. If you get it right, you won't win anything except for the admiration of your fellow Eleven Warriors for your Central Ohio knowledge.

Where is Craig?

Where is Craig?

To kill more time during the off-season you can read the Countdown and No. 43. 

Remy's picture

Hint No. 1: I would not have been at this building when I visited as a kid in the 1980s.

Please answer if convenient. If inconvenient, please answer all the same.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg

Seattle Linga's picture

Don't have a single idea

Groveport Heisman's picture

COSI?

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
buckeyeguy0615's picture

What a shitty picture.

+2 HS
Remy's picture

Not sure why the picture turned out so blurry. My Krenzel doll must have Bigfoot powers. 

Blurry

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg

+2 HS
cinserious's picture

The old Central H.S. in Franklinton, which became the new COSI.

On a side note,

I downloaded Were In The World Is Carmen Sandiego on my phone. 

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

+2 HS
Keith Byars is the man's picture

COSINES as others have said.

Nothing is Impossible!!!

+1 HS
Remy's picture
COSI

COSI is correct. Giving hints that aren't too easy or difficult is hard. Joe Blundo I am not.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

REMY - next time you need to post a magic eye contest

+2 HS
cinserious's picture

a beach with an ocean?

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Bingo - my wife also sees a carosel but I don't see it. 

Byaaaahhh's picture

It's like a rabbit band under a beach umbrella.

+1 HS
Norwalk's picture

I see 4 rabbits playing with a beach ball under an umbrella....whoever created this was dropping ...

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

4 rabbits on the beach with a ball and a Big Umbrella.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS