Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Wu Tang Clan's Andre Johnson Does the Unthinkable

Remy's picture
April 17, 2014 at 4:32pm
28 Comments

"The Wu-Tang Clan-affiliated rapper who sliced off his own penis before jumping off a two-story building will not make a full recovery.

While Christ Bearer, aka Andre Johnson, is in stable condition after his fall, doctors were unable to reattach his penis, reports TMZ.

Johnson, whose group Northstar was once signed to Wu-Tang Records by RZA, is said to have cut off his penis before leaping off a two-story North Hollywood apartment building early Tuesday morning.

According to witnesses at the nightmarish scene, Johnson was not on drugs at the time of the incident, although they told the website they believed he may have mental issues."

Article

Johnson When he had a Johnson

tennbuckeye19's picture

I have no words...and he has no penis.

+11 HS
Bolt's picture

...I have an upvote!

+3 HS
Remy's picture

"Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to f wit"

Perhaps they should change the lyric to "Your johnson ain't nothing to f wit".

Seriously though, I hope Andre Johnson gets the help he needs.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg

hit_the_couch's picture

He wasn't in WU.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

BUCK-I-FAN's picture

now he's a member of the No Wang Clan 

+17 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

He's going to have a hard time taking a squirt

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

How does Raekwon feel about this?

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

...they believed he may have mental issues.

You don't say?

+5 HS
thePhilipJFry's picture

Well, you don't want to get too far out on a limb.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

What was your first clue? 

They had me at ........ Sliced off his own Penis

+3 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

we don't have a code for...

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+1 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

Yep----he MAY have mental problems.

+3 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

I know this is a delicate subject, but failed suicide attempts baffle me. If you are convinced to do it, you might want to make damn sure it works. If life was bad enough to commit suicide before, it's going to be hell after you wreck yourself trying. 

+2 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

Not everyone can afford a gun; jumping off something is free, he just miscalculated the height needed. I blame the education system for his mistake.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

brandonbauer87's picture

This whole conversation makes me a little itchy, but even a rope or sheet would get the job done. 

delicate indeed, but I agree especially when you previously cut off your penis. If I were to ever do that, damn straight I make sure I kill myself afterwards.

+1 HS
OSU_ALUM_05's picture

Here's an opportunity for a guy to get some help and then speak to young people in a way that removes the stigma of getting help for mental illness ....hopefully he and his supporters will also see it that way.

BME_Buckeye's picture

Did it hurt? 

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

+1 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

2 stories is only high enough to break a leg or something. If I remember right, one needs at least 3 or 4 stories.

teddyballgame's picture

Maybe he's a nihilist

+3 HS
BUCKfutter's picture

ridickuless

the kids are playing their tail off, and the coaches are screwing it up! - JLS

+2 HS

the penis mightier than the sword, trebek.

+2 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture

Dude is just being a pioneer.  Has anyone ever cut off their wiener then jumped off the roof off a two story building?  Being these are just 2 of a handfull of the stupidest things you could ever imagine doing to yourself, I doubt his feat has ever been done before or will ever be duplicated.  

His is an icon in the Dumb M@therFu€%£rs Club.

+2 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

He's changing his name to Nomo Johnson.

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

Does he have to change his last name now?

Go1Bucks's picture

Johnson was not on drugs at the time of the incident, although they told the website they believed he may have mental issues.

Well, NO SHIT !

2 stories.  Hmmm.  OK, Once upon a time, their was a rapper with no balls in life, so he tried to mimic it in death.

and There once was a man from Nantucket, who no longer could just go and fuck it.  

The End. (almost) :-P

Go Bucks!

Go1Bucks's picture

New Rap Name: 'Lil P of the No Mo' Tang Clan.

Go Bucks!

+1 HS