Video from Urban Meyer's Buckeye Football Spring Kickoff, held Wednesday at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center.
Meyer, his staff and players (and a few former greats) came out to tell stories, share a few laughs and raise money for Alzheimer's disease and cancer research.
The highlight of the event was Braxton Miller's new mohawk, but that wasn't the only interesting tidbit:
- Meyer shared his thoughts that he had the Buckeyes as a three- or four-loss team heading into last season and that he and Mickey Marotti panicked after the Cal game because the team was in disarray.
- KERRY F. COOMBS! Seriously. TURTLENECK TUESDAY.
- Coombs said Tyvis Powell thought his first name was "Damnit," because Coombs always yelled "Damnit, Tyvis!"
- Everett Withers said Ohio State dropped 28 interceptions last season.
- Mike Vrabel clowned on Michael Bennett (and the crowd loved it).
- Braxton Miller on getting popped by Noah Spence in practice: "I wear a black jersey for a reason. I wasn't expecting to get hit like that."
- Ed Warinner drew laughs for saying he told Jack Mewhort to stay away from the Memorial Tournament this season.
- Much more...