I don't think '21 recruits can take officials until spring?
Fleming is also a freak and is technically skilled enough to play off the bat at X, Z, or H at Ohio State off the bat. If Paris had more refined technique I think you'd see him higher on a lot of lists.
I was like, yeah Brutus865, tell 'em! Until you posted this unnecessary comment.
The obsession with "proving" bias is silly and makes our fanbase look unhinged. Humans of all walks of life are inherently biased. There's no need to prove anything. Ohio State benefits from national perception as much as it is to their detriment. The sooner you get over it, the better.
I think you have to have serious consideration as to who you're taking off the field to put that player on the field. Does it make the team worse if you take that guy off the field to get snaps for a younger player with less experience?
- Browning, obviously. He should get every single snap from Tuf.
- Ruckert. I think he should get a bigger slice of the TE snaps. Farrell's blocking hasn't been great until the last game.
- Olave. I think he should always be on the field when the game is still in the balance, as he's by far the best WR on the team at the moment.
- Brendon White: I think teams (Penn State, Maryland, Michigan) are going to try to abuse our base defense.
- Nebraska and MSU showed some ways you can take advantage of the seams when we're in base cover 3.
- I think you could see White on the field for Werner against Northwestern and see him on the field for Wade against Wisconsin to get him more ready to be that hybrid defender.
Guys I don't think should be on the field more:
- Wilson, since you're taking snaps away from Victor to get him there. His snap count is pretty good as it is -- I'd love to see him get more targets in those snaps. He should be the primary PR though.
- Jameson Williams. Taking Olave off the field to get him Z snaps is a bad idea. Maybe put him at kickoff return?
- Josh Proctor: we play a one high safety defense 90%+ of the time. Taking Jordan Fuller off the field is not a great idea. His time will come, until then, two high safety packages and occasionally spelling Fuller is good enough.
He's not a reliable source lmao. He is not connected to the Ohio State program in way more than anyone else on the internet.
1. Others have explained it already.
2. Wiltfong and other evaluators have hinted that his lack of consistent motor (can be coached up), level of competition, and technique are holding him back. Fortunately that'll all change in college.
Except for a few long runs MSU seemed to overpower our o-line.
i think by the end of the season, wade will have continued to ball out and be a top 10 pick. dude can play three of the four secondary positions at the next level.
Great! Okudah and Young are still better than him. He's #3 at best, but I would hear arguments for Davon Hamilton, Malik Harrison, or Jordan Fuller out for that spot as well.
Lol, no. There are two top five picks out there ahead of him.
Interestingly, Khalil Davis just got suspended for a game for striking an OSU player.
(9:18 - 1st) Isaac Armstrong punt for 34 yds , Demario McCall returns for 1 yd to the OhSt 40
Unsure of what it's related to:
...what? There's been plenty said about it, including a featured story on at least three other sites. Different outlets explore different topics.
Shooters shoot man. Swing for the fences when you have such few spots -- I love it.
I make a few things, depending on if I'm hosting or not:
- Neat Elijah Craig, Woodford Rye, or Eagle Rare.
- Platform's Hard Seltzer
- Wild Turkey 101 + Diet Ginger Ale + small amount of lemonade
- Gold Tequila + Sprike Zero + Passionfruit Mango juice
- Gold Tequila Strawberry Margaritas
- Towards the cooler months I make Ramzy's Apple Pie Bourbon with Evan Williams. We may have consumed multiple bottles of this during the Bama and Oregon games in college.... https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/the-situational/2014/11/43997/the-situational-immortal-eyes
If they stick to the Narduzzi press quarters, I feel like the offense will just eat. They're going to have to change some stuff up to have a chance at slowing down the new offense.
He's the highest ranked player on Nebraska's roster: https://247sports.com/Team/Nebraska-37/Roster/