I really hope Matt doesn’t mention this the next time I see him haha
This is a late reply and I absolutely loved the response this topic got... but ya this is the one thanks sir
Oh well then haha.
Thanks for noticing! Not sure if I ever received any formal credit for that or anything.
I would liked to have done that, but I was working with less time than I would have liked.
1. Thought of idea on friday
2. Did not have my graphic design/video editing computer
3. Had to download a bunch of software on a tiny asus 2-1 laptop
4. That computer didn’t even have stereo mix which Was almost a death sentence for video ripping
This is now more relevant than ever lol
That was pretty embarrassing to watch.
After taking so many steps forward, we took a big leap back today.
Loving was abused down low today. I don't think I saw him box out once. He is weak. Has always been weak and just seems spaced out most of the time. He has gotta put forth more effort, plain and simple. I don't understand how he was 2-time Mr. Basketball in Ohio... /lovingrant
The biggest difference to me was second chance points which resulted from the Hoosiers crashing the boards, whereas we were nowhere near them on the opposite end.
Yes we know, the potential is there, but damn is it frustrating to lose like that. Still if we get out of this away stretch with only that loss or only one more, I'll be alright with it.
Regardless, gotta trust Thad, anyone questioning him is a dolt. This can only teach this team how to not deal with adversity.
Wow, just wow.
I know he is a kid, but when are these kids gonna learn from others' mistakes.
Also, why did he have a suspended license?
Urban better be doing an off the field training seminar next year, this is getting to be ridiculous.
Suspend him for the Notre Dame game, you have to keep the precedent that was set, you have to teach this kid a life lesson. Fuck man.
I feel like I should add an ending to this now.
BakerJon told me to get upvotes.
I love what this became.
Pretty sad stuff...
But according to ESPN, Chris Johnson is being "uncooperative" with police. Now, I've got two opinions on this...
1. If it is true that he is being uncooperative, dude... I'm assuming your friend was shot and police are trying to catch these guys, what the hell are you doing not telling them what you know?
2. Of course, he may know nothing... if I got shot I think I'd be more worried about myself and the people I'm with than whatever car is driving off. So, this could be some crappy narrative bias by the police because he's been in trouble with the law before.
I heard he's moving to Miami.
1998 was, in reality, before I had proper cognition to realize what was happening.
For me, it had to be when we were somehow number 1 ranked with Todd Boeckman and Illinois came to C-Bus and Juice Williams put it on us.
I was not only at that game, but it was my birthday present from my parents.
I really detest Todd as a QB, but whatever.
We need 6.
either 5 power conference champs and an at large or just the 6 top rated teams (I vote for the latter, think If we had a Wisconsin-Nebraska B1G title situation again)
1 and 2 get byes.
3 plays 6 and 4 plays 5.
lowest remaining seed plays 1 and highest plays 2.