The comments regarding the CSE department and buildings, which I graduated from, are so spot on that it hurts
Looks like the offending content has been removed, rightfully so.
Is it possible that the 66 year old dude had an ego, as well?
Everyone shakes hands after the meet itself, so the post-match handshake is a little superfluous at times. When I wrestled in high school, our coaches took no offense either way, nor should they.
- Greater number of victories. (both OSU and ASU had 5)
- Combined total number of falls, forfeits, defaults, and disqualifications (both OSU and ASU had 0)
- Total match points scored only from decisions, major decisions, and technical falls (both OSU and ASU had 17)
- Total near fall points scored only from decisions, major decisions, and technical falls (both OSU and ASU had 8)
- Total number of takedowns scored only from decisions, major decisions, and technical falls (both OSU and ASU had 17) <-- this is remarkable
- Least number of unsportsmanlike conduct calls (both OSU and ASU had 0)
- First takedown scored in the dual meet (OSU's Heinselman had the first takedown of the meet)
So, with all that, OSU wins! I think I did the math right.
Alabama has 7 total players voted in (but only 2 starters). OSU takes the cake with 5 starters out of 6 people.
Proud graduate of Dover here. This is just kinda cool to see.
It's times like this that Per 36min stats are significantly more useful than Per Game stats. This eliminates the "he played more, so he is racking up more of the box score numbers."
Being in the ticketing business, I have a feeling a number of those comp'd season tickets are for people who donate to the university and get tickets as a side benefit. Additionally, the comps most likely include player and coach tickets, as well.
I don't believe sack yardage is included in QB rushing totals in college.
I'm a millennial, and I immediately thought of Mark Grace's comment.
Case Keenum, actually.
Yep, my 14 year old daughter became a Buckeye fan this year. She was entertained by Carlos and team last year, and this year she is it. Her, along with my wife and mother-in-law, are forever fans.
Does the Maryland QB's pants have a QR code on them?
To that point, nothing felt better than beating Claymont in my last match in their gym. Dover represent.
So, one can reasonably assume he knew the urine test was going to come back negative.
Just a cover for his mini arc reactor. Similar to Tony Stark's.
I really just want Urban to be my personal life coach.
FYI -- Apparently that only happens when you do a zoom level in the browser. Little hard to test for :-P
@Jason -- Did you guys have the onmouseover logo be (what appears to be) 1 pixel higher than the non-onmouseover? It dances as you hover over it.
Holy giant text!
I'll be viewing at a solid 90% from now on :)
Looks good on Windows Phone 8, by the way. Good job, guys.