Forgive me for I have sinned, alot, but I am not alone....
- I too hum "hail to the victors" occasionaly
- I like and hum Seven Nation Army alot. Usually after a big win, I can be heard humming this for the rest of the day
- I HATE the super fans and wish they would "disappear"
- I can no longer watch close games. If I feel the momentum turn, I turn the game off. I follow the action on twitter because I feel that is better luck. The games I did this to for example: Mich '16, wisc '16, MSU '16, Most of the 2015 season, the Alabama and Oregon game.
- I walked out of the stadium before Braxton's hail mary to beat Wisc.
- I miss Brent M.
- I miss Brad Nessler
- I HATE 8pm games. Love 3:30 games as mentioned above. Something about watching a game, that has no impact to OSU at night, knowing you have a win in hand.
- If we lose, I don't watch football until the following Thursday
- I hate the OH - IO pose. the chant doesnt bother me, the photo pose drives me nuts.
- I have considered not attending anymore games, ever. As mentioned above. The basement is just so tempting. I love everything about the gameday experience EXCEPT the actual game. I love the band, the tailgaiting, Varsity Club, being in the Shoe, but it is getting less and less enjoyable. Last year was the first year I completely missed out (usually go to one game a year) Did not miss it.
- I have mixed emotions about Tressel.
- Urban has not paid his dues to OSU completely.
- Band isnt as loud as I remember. I love the band.
- I still play an old marching band record from the early 70's, scratches and all, on game mornings.
I feel cleansed.