Are any of the Buckeye coaches visiting Jack Miller this week?
4. If he doesn't pan out, the staff will be able to sell an open RB room to star RBs in the transfer portal.
A bit off topic.....I have always taken any information from Nevada with an enormous grain of salt but to his credit he did post that he had heard from a source that a "KEY" player may have committed a violation. He posted his nugget at 12:01am. Moving forward, I will give his takes a bit more credence. I will await your downvotes.
In many cases, parents/kids want to visit a school more than once. Players are limited to 5 Official visits. It makes sense to Unofficially visit a school initially to determine if the player/parents would like to use one of the allotted Official visits on that particular school.
Birm with the "shocked face emoji" on Twitter (apologies that I have no idea how to imbed). When asked if it's recruiting related Birm replied "yes". No idea if this is 2020 or 2021 related but I wanted to share. I'll follow-up if/when he elaborates.
"You ready to get this sh&t started?!?!?" -- Ronnie The Limo Driver
Maybe it’s just me but I’m looking forward to the start of the HS football season to see which RBs step-up, shine, and become the focus of the Buckeye coaches.
RB recruiting weirdness continues.
I'm not an insider nor am I an expert. A friend of Lloyd's (DeMatha classmate) told me yesterday he would be shocked if Lloyd backed off his verbal to SoCarolina. He said most of Lloyd's friends knew he was heading to SoCarolina even when many felt he was leaning UGA. I hope he is incorrect. Lloyd would be a home run for the Buckeyes.
With every new thread, I consistently hope to see Marshawn Lloyd on the Big Board.
Wiltfong with the CB for Zach Evans to UGA.
Buck68?!?! Is that you???
5. Get the commitment from Knighton and hang on for dear life until February.
Is Ricks a flip candidate?
Is Zach Harrison still leaning towards U of Xichigan?
Why did Birm leave 11W?
Tyler Baron (my guess). BK mentioned he is working on setting an OV this Fall.
1. Add a Corner -- Ricks or Ringo would be ideal but they both seem to be longshots. Maybe they circle back to Henry Gray or Ryan Watts. Although he's not a CB, I'd love for them to find a spot for Paige.
2. Add to the D-Line -- Cowan is probably the most likely. Since it is not a huge need for this cycle tOSU should swing for the fences (Evans, Grimes, KBJ, Hardy, etc.)
3. Work like hell to keep Knighton. From what I've read South Florida kids are always tough to hang onto (see Jordan Battle) since it is so easy to visit local schools during the season. BG believes Knighton will commit to tOSU but it will be a fight to hold onto him.
South Carolina is also in the running for Bigsby. He would pair with Lloyd. That is also a nice haul.
Alabama is sitting well with Zach Evans and Roydell Williams.
One thing to remember is that there will be decommits. Like it or not, it will happen. tOSU's recruiting classes have averaged 4.4 decommits per year for cycles 2015-2019. Those decommits come in various forms and for various reasons but it is naïve to think it will not happen this year as well.
I agree with you, Knarcisi. It is a huge advantage to have verbals from 20+ recruits. I also feel this is a long way from being complete.
Givler mentioned in a comments section (sorry I don't have the link handy) that he felt certain they would add another Corner even if they are unable to land Ricks.
Ludwig is cracking me up this evening. Hilarious.
Givler set the Over/Under of July commits at 8.5 (to include 1 or 2 from the 2021 class).
Not certain if it was mentioned earlier but Nevada gave Fryar ===Buckeye.
Landing Fryar would be one heck of a way to finish off the OL class this cycle.
I was reading the PSU boards earlier in the week. They were all but certain Fryar would be a Nittany Lion.