Never. Absolutely never. it needs constant attention (and could use some upgrades now). But that is too special a place. Irreplaceable.
If this is actually a question on ads you are seeing (and not some very clever comment that went right over my head — which is always possible) you don’t understand how ads work. YOU are getting them in your feed. I am not.
Best list makers:
1) Eleven Warriors. It’s a. Buckeye site, so how could it not be best. And I’m just sucking up anyway.
2) Mr Green. He’s only done one, but it made me smile.
3) ESPN. Ranked this high only so that others can complain
4) Fox Sports. Probably should be higher, but I’m too lazy to look and see if they actually do lists.
5) CBS Sports. We all saw where Franklin and Harbaugh were placed on their list.
The sun going down over the flat irons is a beautiful sight. Ralphie running the field is a cool tradition. Yeah, i’d Be there.
Lookin' good, D'Angelo!
Bama in Tuscaloosa. I’ll stop at church and light a candle for my soon-to-be-pounded body before i go.
But of course both had a stud right behind them on the depth chart.
Here’s to defensive booms in June!
10 pm? rough
Real Estate. Financial adviser. Buckeye Donuts.
Welcome to the 614. Hope you stay a while and learn from the best. Get working. Go Bucks.
My hate for him is so deep i almost jumped onto the field st the USC game to drag his ass off of our field. He was in the end zone right in front of me.
I was at The Game about 40 rows up when he struck the pose. Right in front of us. God, i hate him.
Amen! God that sucked.
Harbaugh. 1986. Never stopped.
The SEC schedules to help it’s best teams navigate the season with more wins. Ohio State should never play a football game on Thursday or Friday in the middle of the season. They should never play a night road game after a major match up the week before. Alabama would never be treated that way by the SEC.
thats all i ask share the revenue
1) get a buck Id (i have a former students i use every year) I’m 60, so no one is checking other than that you have one
2) buy from students. They sell cheap. And sitting with students is fun because they make noise and actually watch the game and don’t yell when you stand and Carmen is right in front of you
3) take family to the movies. Go to games with friends. Or even alone. Buying 4 tickets even from students is too much.
4) park on street up past indianola, buy food and booze from vendors before going in ( not inside the stadium). Drive any direction where traffic is moving to get out of town before heading in the correct direction home. Or stay in a hotel booked for under $100 a night. I know of a few good ones with free parking.
I go to 2-3 games every year.
The Game will always be at Noon. We can stop debating.
Outside the stadium always works. No fees there.
Interested to see how the secondary market is affected by limits on the ability to transfer tickets easily.
I have been there and those top 4 rows in B are horrible seats. Everyone is squeezed in far too tightly. Should be three rows with two fewer seats across in every section.
Sparty 98 and Sparty 15. Those were two of our best teams. Championship quality. Those losses make me shake.
m*chigan 88 would be a close third. What could have been had Cooper won that first one.
His local NFL team just picked up two Buckeyes. That can’t hurt.
He can play 4 games and still redshirt. So that should happen.
Well said. I still wake up with nightmares reliving some of those losses. I hate m*chigan and ALWAYS will, but i respect the rivalry because i know it’s pain all too well.