This earned an LOL. Carry on.
It's buffalo chicken dip.
I save my bacon dip recipe for myself.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
Are you looking for a simple recipe to feed the masses? You can't go wrong with a good buffalo chicken dip. Grab the biggest slow cooker you can find and multiply the recipe to whatever volume it can handle. Sorry, 3M...no water chestnuts in my recipe....
- 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese
- 1 cup of cooked chicken breast (the cans work well, but drain them first)
- 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot Sauce (or your other favorite sauce)
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- A bunch of good tortilla chips or pita chips or veggies to dip
Directions & Serving Instructions
- Throw everything into the slow cooker
- Turn it on low for a couple hours, stirring occasionally
- Serve directly from the slow cooker with your favorite item to dip
Go Buckeyes! Beat everybody!
REAL HEAT YOU GOTTA MEASURE IN KELVIN
I would have gone with 'Rankine' because fewer people know what that is, but sure...I can't spell Celsius, let alone Fahrenheit, so let's go with the easy word for our article.
Let's throw it back even further to that one time Rufus got frisky. I think this is how it went down...
USC or Texas.
The air force museum at WPAFB is second to none.
JK Dobbins for QB.
Low effort version.
Needs more gray. And some more scarlet.