Urban knew that in order to motivate his guys to win another championship, he would have to resign, become a studio analyst and pick against them.
Next level psychology, people- the kind only undergrad psych majors from UC can even begin to comprehend.
- Ohio State
- Notre Dame
- Penn State
If Texas had a healthy secondary, they'd be #10.
I think it'll still be a few years before you see an esports "#BOOM" on our front page, but at this rate, it's gonna happen. And y'all are going to click on it.
Me: No, I won't!
Narrator: He will.
I believe they're still in the GMC. West appeared in the 70s. I expect Princeton and Colerain are still to come. Maybe Fairfield and old Lakota?
Logged in to upvote and call attention to your very, very important comment
Are they sure they didn't mean to tweet this 12 days ago?
Sounds like we're in the same boat. Here's my short list:
- Ask for help (and be so proud of yourself when you do this)
- Feel all of your feelings
- Therapy- talk, pharma, whatever- requires patience and persistence
- Find a new or forgotten hobby, set an easy goal, and then achieve it
- Get offline and get outside
Feel free to shoot me an email if you have questions. I'm always happy to listen, share, and compare. Good luck and Go Bucks!