I'll make this really easy
1. Kaleb has to play without getting a second foul in the first half. He has done a better job than last year, but he is prone to getting that second one in the first half and sitting the rest of the half. The team imploded vs,. Indiana with him on the bench is a prime example. Young and Liddell on the court for an extended period will not work, in addition playing Andre at the power forward for extended period is not good either.
2. Liddell also has to stay out of foul trouble, he has made some really bad decisions costing himself and the team. Depending on Young's injury situation he may be called on even more.
3. Walker has to become the vocal leader at the point, the offense often gets bogged down and the offense forces up a bad shot with the shot clock running out, he has to vary the tempo, I see him too many times just starting the offense with the ball near mid court and 15 seconds left on the shot clock. Problem is he hasn't shown that mentality.
4. Seen several games where Ahren's has one good half and not two halves in the same game. Last game 3-4 shooting for 9 points, second half nothing. The team scored 45 first half points with his contribution and got shut down in the second half. I will admit that Rutgers did a better job on defense in the second half.
5. Luther has little flashes of good play need to expand those, he had one good sequence with a steal and a nice jumper on the next possession, we know he has some ability, he needs to put it together consistently.
6. Outside of another major injury, Washington holds the key to the balance of the season, he has to commit to playing defense, he has a good outside shot and can drive to the basket but has issues turning the drive into points