- All CFB games are cancelled (with one exception)
- tOSU and TTUN play one game
- If TTUN somehow pulls out a victory, all members of their team are immediately ruled ineligible and the win is vacated. They will then lose all scholarships for the next 10 years and must be referred to as Western Rutgers University for all football related activities for a period lasting the length of their scholarship ban.
- Since that won't happen, when tOSU wins, tOSU is given the option to play TTUN again one week later. This is repeated until 1) tOSU pulls even and then passes TTUN in all-time series victories and decides to stop, 2) tOSU gets tired of beating TTUN (like that's going to happen, so let's say 15 times is the limit), OR 3) TTUN obviously cheats and is forced to vacate the win as is outlined above.
- Buckeyes are crowned 2020 National Champions
- After a shocking investigation following the season finds all SEC coaches, staff, and players put ketchup on their ice cream, all SEC schools are required to eliminate their football programs.
- Another investigation finds that Urban Meyer told Sunshine to fake being hurt after being hit by Wade and told the review officials to overturn the fumble call. Because of Meyer's history, the entirety of Clemson University is ordered to be dismantled brick by brick until the school no longer exists. Furthermore, South Carolina is removed from the Union for allowing Urban Meyer to do such a horrible thing. Thankfully Brett McMurphy's investigation uncovered this horrible scheme.
- Oregon issues a press release stating they were thankful to be able to cancel the game this year so that they were not further embarrassed on the national stage by tOSU. They will go on to state that they are ashamed to think that they ever had a shot at being tOSU and will avoid mentioning tOSU in further conversations.
I think that pretty much covers everything. If anything important was missed, it can be added to the list with the only penalty being that Western Rutgers University will be punished for an additional year.