Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Ohio State In Good Position With All 3 Top WR's In The 2017 Class (Plus 2015 Video Highlights For All 3 Players)

0 HS
Gray Box's picture
February 9, 2016 at 5:13pm
62 Comments

Now that Birm has both reported "Tyjon Lindsey Gets his Buckeye Offer" and CB'd Lindsey to Ohio State, it puts the Buckeyes in good position for the top 3 WR's in the 2017. According to 247Sports Composite has Donovan Peoples-Jones ranked as #1, Trevon Grimes as #2 and  Tyjon Lindsey as #3. I personally would rank them #1 Grimes, #2 DPJ and #3 Lindsey, but they are all very good! Grimes seems all but committed and only a matter of time before he announces, although I do think he'll take his time and see other place, but ultimately sign with the Buckeyes. Birm said all that needs to be said at this point with Lindsey and CBing him to OSU. DPJ seems like the long shot at the moment, however, Meyer called him on NSD for the 2016 class, a full year before he'll be signing and it seemed to mean a lot to him. Urban and Coombs have visited him, but he hasn't visited campus yet, which unless he doesn't get to OSU at all, should be a good thing. Getting him on campus can only help OSU's odds. The 2017 will likely be a smaller class, so it begs the question, is there room for all 3 WR's? I think if they all want to come, Urban will make room. Landing all three would be pretty incredible though especially after landing what I consider 2 of the top 3 pure WR's for the whole 2016 class!  (See their highlights here: OSU'S 2016 DYNAMIC WR DUO) If anyone can do it...

Donovan Peoples-Jones - 2015 Jr Highlights:

Trevon Grimes - 2015 Jr. Highlights:

Tyjon Lindsey - 2015 Jr Highlights:

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 62 Comments