Three Ohio State Receiver Commits Post Top-10 Athletic Ratings Among Receivers at The Opening Finals

Comments Show All Comments

Knarcisi's picture

And the guy that didn’t test in the top 10 might have the best hands and route running out of all of them. 

HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture

Mike Mitchell

That said, I'm still not complaining when our guys post awesome numbers

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

I Believe In Ohio State.

HS
rkylet83's picture

That guy was a freak athlete.  Unfortunate that he caught the injury bug.  

HS
Crimson's picture

Pretty sure it was the transfer bug.

HS
rkylet83's picture

He did do that for sure.  He ended up getting injured everywhere he went though.  Some bodies have high output but no durability unfortunately.  

HS
milhouse4588's picture

Gee Scott Jr not in the top-10? He must not be very good. /s

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

HS
thunderstruck's picture

I think they weigh the 40 time too much in those ratings, nonetheless very cool to have 3 of the top 10.

HS
Tresselball4life's picture

That probably means a couple more NFL combine superstars in the future.

HS
lljjgg's picture

Hopefully #2 on that list (Jace Andregg) earns some more looks. Weirdly he's unranked nationally and only a 2* according to 247. As mentioned in the story itself, it obviously doesn't correlate directly with college success, but you'd have to think there's something there if his competition (many of which he beat) are almost all 4 and 5*s. One of those walk on and prove something types (though I do see he has a few offers at the lower college level). 

HS
FieldsofJreams's picture

So much for spouting off about Fleming only being a 5* bc he dominates little, slow, white boys in small-town PA.

HS
Chic'sGhost's picture

With that kind of fire power at WR, I think Fields should run the ball at least 40% of the time, and throw to the RB and TE the other 60%.  

"You're welcome for the house I built."

HS
Aesculus.'s picture

I thought Cody Simon scored a 126.6??????

HS