- LuluLemon ABC pants are really amazing. I get it that our not so favorite khaki coach up here wears them…but they are comfortable as hell. Definitely worth the money.
- UnderArmour golf pants are a close second….and cheaper
- I realized that by posting a picture of Scarlett Johannson, I garnered over 95 up-votes earlier this week…From now on, I will include a picture of her in all my snarky responses.
- Alison Brie probably would also count, right?
- I get the feeling that the team up here will beat Penn State on Saturday. Stop the run, stop the team. Michigan can do it….And you can bet that Urban & Co. will be watching that.
- Detroit put an amazing video together (CavsDan, to be exact) on why Amazon should #MoveHere. I gotta give him credit. He and his team put stuff together well.
- Chances of Amazon moving to Detroit are about 3.864%
- A client asked me today which is more expensive…a murder trial or a divorce. Thoughts?
- The Fitbit Ionic is a great fitness tracker, but a so-so smart watch. If you like fitness trackers with a couple extra features, I suggest you look into this toy.
- My kids are of the age where they want to spend Halloween with their friends in other neighborhoods…It’s an end of an era. Maybe when they give me grandkids, I will get this again.
- Thinking of going as Magnum PI this year…but the kids wouldn’t know who that is.
- 30th high school reunion coming up. All of them look so old.
- I donated to some kid on venmo who held up a sign on GameDay this weekend…he needed beer, and I wanted to be a sucker.
- I have been getting a lot of scam phishing emails purportedly from Apple. They are really easy to spot….Except for my wife. Ugh.
- Perspective: The fact that all of us could name every loss this team has had in the last 5 years…and we all stew about them to this day. What do Michigan fans do? How can they keep track?
- Bye weeks suck. We rarely have a good one. Here’s hoping that we come out unscathed on the other side. Sorry for the jinx.
- The best scenario for the Michigan/PSU game is as follows. Penn State wins…but it is on a blatant mistake by the officiating staff. Neither team can really claim victory, and MGOBLOG will implode.
See you on the other side.