I'm choosing nobody with powers/fantasy stuff (dragons) because I think that's cheating. And I'm going to include movies because, John Wick.
1) John Wick from the movie John Wick. Absolutely ruthless and efficient with a gun. I could have him be the all the muscle in the group and no one would touch us.
2) Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock. You know every clue/hint that the guys from Walking Dead miss all the freaking time? We wouldn't have to worry about it. Sure, he's an insufferable sociopath, but he'd be an invaluable asset and provide a skill-set very few others in the world would possess.
3) Lana Kane from Archer. Yuuuuup. More muscle. She's damn good in combat and is always getting people out of the Danger Zone instead of getting people into it.
4) Frank Underwood from House of Cards. If I'm making the assumption that everyone is in it for the team (and I am) who better than to put yourself in a position of power when interacting with other groups.
5) Bob the Builder from Bob the Builder. I'm not one to walk around a lot from place to place, so we're going to have to build protection and buildings. And I sure as hell know it wouldn't be Frank or I who'd be building the freaking walls. I hate splinters.
6) Buffy the Vampire Slayer. General Badassness and muscle. And Vampires are pretty close to Zombies, so she'd handle it in stride. Note: I've never watched a second of this show.
7) Osha from Game of Thrones. She's the Wildling that * SOMEWHAT SPOILER ALERT* is with Rickon. She's a survivor and would know how to live off the land. Plus she can fend for herself when it comes to combat.
8) Remy Hadley from House. Medical Knowledge + the only situation in life I have a chance with Olivia Wilde. It's a win-win
9) Ronda Rousey from the Ultimate Fighter season 18. Even though she couldn't take on any man regardless of size, age, strength, I've got certain... kinks she could work out, and would be my wife in this new dark age of society.
10) Carl from Walking Dead. So I could finally fulfill my dream of killing him.