Why can't we have a totally hot SuperFan? Why do we always get the SuperFat guys? I mean that girl for Bama is smoking!
When Joey Bosa does push-ups he's not pushing himself up...he's pushing the world down!
They are DII and in the GCL South. They basically spilt DI into two divisions.
I'm pretty sure they are consulting a Magic 8-ball!
I don't think we'll hear anything today. I've heard reports that state if they fire Hoke now they will owe him $3,000,000 more than if they waited to fire him after the first of the year. I have nothing to back this up -- only something I heard on the radio....
University of California Santa Cruz has the worst mascot. The Banana Slug....
^^^ This +1000
I'm not sure I like your four, but I will swear that there won't be two SEC teams in the Play-off if there are multiple conference champs with just one loss. However it might get a bit dicey if we see conference champs from the Power 5 showing up with multiple losses...
you are correct about TTUN and northwestern holding them down, but you forgot two VERY important facts:
1) The TTUN game was a home game for TTUN. Does anyone here believe we would have gone to OT, let alone 2OT, if this game was at our place?
2) The Northwestern game while it was a PSU home game, it didn't have the same hype or fan participation that this game had. I mean they are an actual rival right...lol.
I'm pretty sure you are not allowed to complain about the officiating at HOME. Only the VISITORS are allowed to complain about the officiating.
If you have an issue here's a tissue...<gotta love Austin powers quotes>
My biggest concern is that the team will get caught flatfooted in a hostile environment, because they have the same lack of respect for Penetration State University that most of the posters seem have. I hope the team realizes that the Nits may have played toothless so far, but they will treat this as their National Championship Game. While we have seen teams try to play the Bear D, but suck because they don't have the talent...expect to see a VT-esque version of the Bear because rest assured they do have talent on D..
Unless we have a picture of the Bride it didn't happen...?
I firmly believe that since the Bowl Committee has stated on many occasions that winning your conference will be very important, that they will take the conference champs from four of the five power conference. I believe they will be base it on the records of the conference champs. I doubt seriously that the committee will even consider a non-conference champ. I think the SEC is gonna squeal like stuck pigs when they realize they are only gonna get one in...
Again this is just my humble opinion, but you heard it hear first...only conference champs will make the playoff!
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you probably don't have to worry about the browns making the playoffs.
I think - I believe:
1) I think I'll take this style of defense over the last couple of years. The last couple of years the D felt like "death by a thousand papercuts". I'd rather have the single death stroke than watch the screen passes go for 10-12 yds a pop all the way down the field.
2) We are SOOOO young in the CB/S departments I've got to believe these are growing pains that we are going to have to go through.
3) I think Coach Ash is correct - its not a style problem but a technique/read issue. 3a. I think the first Cinci TD could have just as easily been a drop as a catch. If Bell turns his head to look for the ball it might even have been a pick. 3b Pretty sure I saw the S go to the wrong side of the filed on another long TD catch. He stays put take another TD off the board.
4) I think we'll get better....
Tend to agree with this. Very good efforts...for an engineer and all. As far as the blur goes on the bottom poster, I am not an Art kind of guy, but I have more of an issue with the blurs perspective. The blur makes it look like the player should be running from the left to the right of the screen. But the player is actually running straight at us, so we really shouldn't see any blur at all correct?
Far be it from me to reain on anybodys hobby. You are clearly better at it than I could ever hope to be....
Olberman is an ass-hat. That clown has been fired from every job he's had. It wont be long till he's on his way out the door from this job. His act gets old real quick!
Love me some Ickey...then and now!!!
I guess it's a good thing you are not a good evaluator of running backs. If you couldn't see the greatness in Hyde before last season and thought Rod "Fumblitis" Smith was the shiznitz...not real sure how i would take your evaluation of EzE...JMHO
Andy you may be right. I hope you are right. My opinion is only based on the things I've seen at pee-wee football games from both parents and coaches of football players. As the father of three lovely girls who have been cheerleaders I don't have actual experience with these types of events however, I have been witness to some overly sensitive parents/over-hyped coaches/combative relatives/parent living vicariously through their kids/etc and think what I said is entirely possible as well. I sincerely hope it is not any of the above,
I think the point that everyone is missing is that Craig Krenzel did apologize to the kid and dad. If he is apologizing then he knows he did something wrong. You don't apologize if you didnt do it...JMHO. Probably got caught up in the heat of the moment and lost his cool. Happens all of the time to both parents/coaches at pee-wee games ALL of the time.
1) It cant be his junk because it is way to high and pointed in the wrong di-erection.
2) If it is his junk - WOW. He needs to go into the "industry" because that looks like a weapon of mass destruction!
Loved all but three: Michigan/Rugers/Wisconsin soccer kits are a bit too plain. If they were real, Iowa's is pretty boss. Kind of like Marylands too...
Sorry ... gotta down vote ANYTHING with Pauley Shore(sp?) in it.
I so want an 11W Ove-Glove!!!
No because Calipari is cheating-a$$ bitch is why! There is a reason why his two other college stints were under investigation....