Sorry, couldn't stop myself.
Pizza and subs - Tommy's (no contest, but make sure to go to the one off-campus on Lane)
Other - Raisin Canes (chicken), Apollo's (gyros), Thurman's (burgers), Schmidt's (brats/sausage), Mama's (spaghetti/lasagne)
Of course you can't go wrong with Cap City or other Mitchell restaurants.
Columbus has a new Miller's Ale House also. Probably not what you were looking for this trip, but I love that place and I usually only get to eat there when I'm in Florida.
I miss these.
Just remember, it could always be worse.
But seriously, good luck to him.
That's the one. I played there in 97 before transferring home.
1. From Stow, OH, I graduated from tOSU in March 2003, it was a pretty fun final year for football if I recall. Student season tickets in the front row of C deck on the 40 yard line. I was coerced/forced into taking a picture with Holbrook at graduation by my mother.
2. I toured Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic with the OSU Men's Glee Club. Also was up and with them at 6am every home game to go around and sing for tailgaters, president's breakfasts (when Kirwin was there), and several other places.
3. I worked at the original Tommy's Pizza on Lane (not on campus) most of the way through college. Met several coaches and former players as they were picking up pizza, including John Cooper, Jerry Rudzinski, Jim Bollman, Jim Heacock, and Joe Daniels (who in the week following Holy Buckeye claimed to me that he called the play). We collected autographs on cardboard pizza box liners and displayed them above the line. The owner took down Cooper's autograph every time he saw it. Coach must have signed at least 5 before we stopped asking for it.
4. I'm 35, married, and became a new dad on 4/21/2014 with the birth of my little Buckeye girl. I work in Cleveland in the Medical Device industry, directly dealing with another (sometimes) overbearing regulatory body, the FDA. Fantastic job though.
5. Played college soccer at Oakland University until my body couldn't keep up with all the injuries and I transferred home to OSU. Now I play and coach in Hudson at the same facility I played at growing up. Our team of old, fairly-out-of-shape coaches/former players just won the Spring outdoor session league championship.
Bonus: I once dated a girl that had once made out with AJ Hawk's roommate.
Articles I have seen say they will be shown on espn.com.
France finally breaks through!
I think he'll jump at the chance to put Dempsey back into a more natural position. Especially with the lack of depth we've seen.
Good news, Jozy fit to play for tomorrow.
Is that an argument for or against this type of "diving?"
Which list would the Shiva Bowl Shuffle be on?
I chose other, but the more I think about it Mike Doss and Will Smith are a toss up for me.
Yeah, I thought about the wording when I was writing it. Perhaps not quite the same thing as in college, but it seemed the best way to describe it.
From what I have heard from a friend very close to the program, expect a couple down years for Glenville from a pipeline standpoint unless someone breaks out. They are kind of in rebuilding mode.
I was fine with Donovan being left off until I watched as Brad Davis did absolutely nothing for over 60 minutes yesterday.
Bout time, I would have pulled Davis after about 15 minutes.