And was a functioning defensive staff away from a national championship
Gonna be honest...didn't think a single WR that played for OSU last gear stood a chance in the NFL. Good to see Philly contributing
24-2 with tressel 1-1 with his
u can't just randomly switch the MSU and Clemson games to Urbans players because we lost. It was the same season as the win streak.
I actually like that VT is game one...gives all offseason to prepare.
one of the reasons I thought we were so unprepared for VT this year was because we spent too much time in the offseason prepping for navy and it's offense we will never see again.
100 % agree. The route tree (or in our case: branch?) is a big issue.
I keep telling people last year was "the year"
if we have any reasonable defensive coordinator we win it all
Warriner better get this O-line straightened out. Hated the news that he is getting dominated on the recruiting trail by ND's o-line coach.
the urban era is starting to lose some momentum IMO
1) All we were running was deep routes and he isn't a deep route specialist
2) All he can run is deep routes...all we were running is deep routes...so very easy to guard
3) They had to block because the only plays we ran were long developing deep routes
4) All we were running was deep routes
Heres the problem from my view
1) Current receivers can't get open
2) Quarterback that isn't the best passer necessarily (Either brax or JT) can't throw the ball to receivers that are blanketed
3) Receivers stats proceed to suck
4) We continue to recruit QBs that aren't elite throwing the ball
5) Elite WR's don't want to play here because we don't have an elite throwing QB and receivers stats suck historically
6) We end up playing 5'10 speedsters who aren't elite route runners
Concerns me that urban was working on offense for most of the game and and couldn't come up with anything better than what we got
Is it bad that this makes me feel less confident about Harris beig part of this class?
The chrome ones are alright...but these are my favorite so far
18-1 at the shoe
0-2 away from the shoe. (Both post season)
sorry guys but I'm gonna pull a William Buford v Kentucky and try to shoot myself out of my slump and keep going to post season games
More like..."I'm not prying...just seeing if any information was readily available"
Disappointing? Yes. Shocking. No
No taunting on that hit
Can someone point me in the correct direction on how/where to print these to make them posters?
I can't see both Devin Smith and Evan Spencer starting by midseason. Just don't think they could have made that big of a jump from last season where they were very one demensional. More versatile players are biting at their heels.
I initially took this as his passing would be much improved and now I feel stupid
I'm sure there are pleanty of other sites you can go to where you have the right to complain about the content you are getting.
However this is not one. 11w is free and when you choose to read a DJ skully you know you could get some of his hot takes that you are not going to agree with.
Don't call out a writer that puts in a lot of time for this site, and for which you don't have to pay a dime to read.
it's like someone is giving you a free meal and you call them an ass because they put something on your plate that you don't like.
Even if you're not eligible/interested, I recommend taking a look at the actual application. It's pretty cool!