Armani Reeves... I'll never forgive him for being outrun by the Iowa Tight End in 2014
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame
6. Oklahoma State
What I believe the rankings will look like on Tuesday
1. Alabama - Committee will talk about ball control and how Bama 'dominated' a tough team
2. Clemson - Committee will talk about quality wins and balance of team
3. Notre Dame - Committee will talk about quality loss and wins
4. LSU - Committee will talk about quality loss
5. Ohio State - Committee will mention the concern of schedule
6. Baylor - Committee will try and not talk about Big 12
1. A Buckeye wins the Heisman this year or next? - Yes, Zeke after Fournette gets stuffed this weekend.
2. The Bengals reach the AFC championship game this year? Andy Dalton....
3. Johnny Manziel's still in the NFL in 2017? Browns....
4. Urban's still coaching the Buckeyes in 2019? Yes, but not the long afterwards
5. Harbaugh's still coaching TTUN in 2020? Surprisingly yes, I'll think he will retire there
Right behind Bama
This bump should be considered trolling. Thought this was from today but it's from April...
I trust me I'm just as disappointed in myself for knowing that song. It is just the first thing that popped into my head. Damn them and their rememberable lyrics.
That tonight's gonna be a good night... That tonight's gonna be good good night! Wooooowhoooo!!!
So the English Premier League...
@Mods we need a title edit thank you very much
I don't like theories
Blue Mountain State
The only time I witnessed us boo was when it was 4th and 1 and Urban sent the punt team out. It was nothing about the student body booing any of the players, it was booing the lack of confidence in them shown by the staff. When you have a back like Zeke and you need 1-yard, then most of us believe you should use him.
I think that Arizona State team was pretty decent fwiw
They are playing Tulsa...
Word is... Banana
As long as you have a Buck ID, you'll be fine. There are middle age men walk in with students IDs and they don't stop them.
They quickly glance. You'll be fine
Try being 5'6" and have Cardale coming right at you while not paying attention coming out of the elevator. It's scary.
Every episode ever of Blue Mountain State
Well Wallace will eventually get hurt again, he can't continue taking the hits that he is taking.
The play that Wallace got stripped was a great effort by the Tackle. He let both defensive guys go right by and then came back in time to run into Wallace and strip him of the ball. Desoto looks like complete crap and one dimensional even though that dimension is pretty bad.
We refer to him as just 'Birm' around these parts