Which I didn't violate any of that. I said that the mod who is editing every thread needs to take a chill pill and then my comment was edited. It was a direct abuse of power by whoever thinks that just because they have the power to edit comments and posts that they are going to go overboard and ruin the experience of 11Ws for everyone.
Abusing your mod powers? Hmmm maybe someone should be reported... You are literally ruining the 11Ws boards
I like ponies
[Mod Edit] :)
1. It's free
2. It's fun
Okudah. Just to piss off every other fan base
They will not pass on Hines if Baron commits. They'll take 4 LBers if they have the chance to land those two
But they didn't visit with him the first time he came up. They are visiting with him for the FNL visit. Are you sure you heard that right?
OSU and UCLA lead. I think OSU is slightly ahead of UCLA right now though.
Think it's comical to see how grown men try to justify why they don't like a 18 year old kid who they don't know. "Him living in Vegas scares me" Okay?.... "Oh he's too short" Okay?.... "He has Miami written over him because he likes to party" Okay?... You literally don't know this kid at all personally... So before being a judgemental tool, realize you aren't being paid millions to make decisions, the staff is. Done.
They have a really good farm system, maybe the best in baseball so they must be doing something right with scouting.
But for real I was a Cub Scout, it was okay. It takes a special type of person to really really enjoy it.
London Pride. Rep the 43140
You're also not in the position to make that call, the coaches are.
Two of my buddies who never have watched a game of basketball in their lives, won the challenge the past two years. I came in second both years. I don't understand how people who have absolutely no experience can be so good at picking the future.
Which is what Keurlic is all about, taking absolutely no risk at making predictions. He won't even predict the sky will be blue tomorrow.
To elaborate, we lose to Oklahoma in Norman. Run the table in the B1G. Get seeded 3rd with Oklahoma as the 2 seed and we get them back in semifinal and take down mighty Bama in the title game.
14-1 National Champs.
This is a petition to get you to change your username to "THAT_GUY". You are 100% that guy... smh
Some talk he may reclassify to 2016
His running style reminds me of Melvin Gordon
My guess is he is in by the latest the spring game
Armani Reeves... I'll never forgive him for being outrun by the Iowa Tight End in 2014
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame
6. Oklahoma State
What I believe the rankings will look like on Tuesday
1. Alabama - Committee will talk about ball control and how Bama 'dominated' a tough team
2. Clemson - Committee will talk about quality wins and balance of team
3. Notre Dame - Committee will talk about quality loss and wins
4. LSU - Committee will talk about quality loss
5. Ohio State - Committee will mention the concern of schedule
6. Baylor - Committee will try and not talk about Big 12
1. A Buckeye wins the Heisman this year or next? - Yes, Zeke after Fournette gets stuffed this weekend.
2. The Bengals reach the AFC championship game this year? Andy Dalton....
3. Johnny Manziel's still in the NFL in 2017? Browns....
4. Urban's still coaching the Buckeyes in 2019? Yes, but not the long afterwards
5. Harbaugh's still coaching TTUN in 2020? Surprisingly yes, I'll think he will retire there