London Pride. Rep the 43140
You're also not in the position to make that call, the coaches are.
Two of my buddies who never have watched a game of basketball in their lives, won the challenge the past two years. I came in second both years. I don't understand how people who have absolutely no experience can be so good at picking the future.
Which is what Keurlic is all about, taking absolutely no risk at making predictions. He won't even predict the sky will be blue tomorrow.
To elaborate, we lose to Oklahoma in Norman. Run the table in the B1G. Get seeded 3rd with Oklahoma as the 2 seed and we get them back in semifinal and take down mighty Bama in the title game.
14-1 National Champs.
This is a petition to get you to change your username to "THAT_GUY". You are 100% that guy... smh
Some talk he may reclassify to 2016
His running style reminds me of Melvin Gordon
My guess is he is in by the latest the spring game
Armani Reeves... I'll never forgive him for being outrun by the Iowa Tight End in 2014
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame
6. Oklahoma State
What I believe the rankings will look like on Tuesday
1. Alabama - Committee will talk about ball control and how Bama 'dominated' a tough team
2. Clemson - Committee will talk about quality wins and balance of team
3. Notre Dame - Committee will talk about quality loss and wins
4. LSU - Committee will talk about quality loss
5. Ohio State - Committee will mention the concern of schedule
6. Baylor - Committee will try and not talk about Big 12
1. A Buckeye wins the Heisman this year or next? - Yes, Zeke after Fournette gets stuffed this weekend.
2. The Bengals reach the AFC championship game this year? Andy Dalton....
3. Johnny Manziel's still in the NFL in 2017? Browns....
4. Urban's still coaching the Buckeyes in 2019? Yes, but not the long afterwards
5. Harbaugh's still coaching TTUN in 2020? Surprisingly yes, I'll think he will retire there
Right behind Bama
This bump should be considered trolling. Thought this was from today but it's from April...
I trust me I'm just as disappointed in myself for knowing that song. It is just the first thing that popped into my head. Damn them and their rememberable lyrics.
That tonight's gonna be a good night... That tonight's gonna be good good night! Wooooowhoooo!!!
So the English Premier League...
@Mods we need a title edit thank you very much
I don't like theories
Blue Mountain State
The only time I witnessed us boo was when it was 4th and 1 and Urban sent the punt team out. It was nothing about the student body booing any of the players, it was booing the lack of confidence in them shown by the staff. When you have a back like Zeke and you need 1-yard, then most of us believe you should use him.