Father born in Dayton, OH...Mother born in Frankenmuth, MI...met up in Indiana, got married, moved to Chicago, and they decided to conceive me.
Been a buckeye fan since they cut the cord...graduated from the University of Dayton with a bachelors in Computer Engineering Technology, engaged to a wonderful girl named Nicole
Either attending the Rose Bowl in 2010 against Oregon, or the day of "The Catch" as Ohio State beat Michigan via Smith to Gonzo and then hours later my high school (Lincoln-Way East) went on to crush their opposition en route to a state title.
- College Football Player: Now: Braxton Miller. All Time: T Smith or Andy Katzenmoyer.
- College Basketball Player: Now: Deshaun Thomas. All Time: Evan Turner or Mike Conley.
- NFL Team: The Bears
- NHL Team: The Blackhawks
- NBA Team: Whoever Evan Turner or Mike Conley play for
- MLB Team: Whoever plays the Cubs
- Soccer Team: The Red Bulls (only because I like the jerseys)