Sounds like that old flu we got on bourbon street before the sugar bowl. The hurricanes and hand grenades were contaminated.
JOHN COOPER'S TEN COMMANDMENTS:
1. The team that makes the fewest mistakes wins the game!
2. Play for and make the breaks when one comes your way ---score!
3. If at first the game or breaks go against you, don't slow down, put on more steam!
4. Press the kicking game for it's here the breaks are made!
5. Lineman protect your passer and kicker, rush their passer and kicker. Backs protect your passer and kicker.
6. Be mentally alert at all times ---leave nothing to chance!
7. Be determined to carry out your assignment!
8. Oskie, pursue and cover relentlessly --- here is the winning edge.
9. Carry the fight to the opponents and keep it there all afternoon. Hit hard and hit fast.
10. Win the surest way!
"Knee benders are game winners"