SYRmotsag's picture

SYRmotsag

Houston, Texas (via Centerburg, Ohio)

Member since 21 July 2013 | Blog

Recent Activity

Comment 02 Jan 2017

Like I said on Twitter only solid info I have is from 2 sources saying Ryan Day is the new QB coach. One of them had solid as it comes proof and with a second source confirming I ran with it.

Before anyone goes attacking my credibility like Bucknuts did I am just the messenger. FWIW after Bucknuts employees called me a bunch of names they also said I was most likely correct lol.

The evidence is mounting that multiple new coaches will be announced sooner rather than later. 

This is good news for OSU fans clamoring for changes to be made.

Comment 15 Dec 2016

I can tell you from my time with a free subscription while doing Crystal Balls that 95% of the info is the exact same info you get here. The other 5% of the info they get while juicy takes about 5 mins for someone to leak the info onto Twitter or even these msg boards.

If you want the info for free, start your own site, call yourself a recruiting analyst or managing editor and then ask to do Crystal Balls. 

Comment 04 Oct 2016

Ohio State is 2nd in the country in time of possession. The offense is playing methodically. The offense is not scoring quickly and so the defense is rarely on the field. When you put that together with the combination of many elite players on defense making plays and you see why he doesnt have the production of other players.

Honestly, if Raekwon was putting up big numbers that would mean the team is struggling. Dont believe me here is the schools the top 5 tacklers in the country are from.

1.) New Mexico State... 2.) Kent State.... 3.) Wyoming.... 4.) Virginia.... 5.) Florida International

Fun side stat Ejuan Price former Buckeye is leading the nation in sacks and tackles for loss for Pittsburgh.

Comment 01 Sep 2016

The fact that people are on here arguing that there should be only 4 teams in the playoffs is disgusting at best...

You should always argue for MORE college football not less... ALWAYS.

I argue we should have 130 team playoff after a 16 game regular season.

Comment 22 Aug 2016

Coach Smith can continue to write tweets that makes many people angry :)

Comment 22 Aug 2016

When Coach Smith was getting into a Twitter Beef with the WR coach from Nebraska Tyjon Lindsey was trending to Nebraska. Sure you may not like what he does but today when Tyjon picks OSU I hope in the back of your mind you will remember that Twitter Beef was the starting point of getting him to trend back to OSU and the end result was glorious for OSU and Coach Smith.

Also the majority of people on this site and other sites come here to get "insider info" on recruiting. Coach Smith hints at recruiting news and he being about a good of an insider source as you can get and you guys complain? It hasnt been a secret that Tyjon is going to commit to OSU for weeks. Half of you have been on Twitter bragging about him about to be a Buckeye for weeks. So the next time you want some recruitnik to feed you insider info so you know before the recruit can announce remember you are the problem not the solution.

Comment 20 Jul 2016

Yeah I would recommend Bettis Grille too... they have a deep fried cheeseburger where they batter an entire burger with all the fixings and deep fry it bread and all. Also they have a one way mirror in the mens room that lets you watch people as you stand at the urinal which is strange and fun.

Comment 19 Jul 2016

There is no limit on maximum number of Red Shirts a year but the maximum is one per player in their career. So any player can RS any year of there 4 years at a school. There is an exception that allows for one extra RS in case of an injury after a player has already used their RS year. Hence the occasional 6th year Senior.

Comment 13 Jul 2016

I know it is a fun thing to just disregard Rutgers and mock them but....

Since 2010 Rutgers has the same number of 5 star recruits as Michigan does and the same number of wins. Chris Ash is trying and successfully keeping more of the better instate recruits. Give the man some time and success and he will keep the best of the best. Everything this writer said was true they have all the ingredients to a successful program. All they need is financial support and competent leadership and they can at the very least become Michigan State. It will take much longer to become OSU or Michigan even but they are on the right path.