Already posted homey.
Who is giving Love a pass? His team was awful last year and he still won 40 games. The difference between him and Carmelo is he did it in the West. Carmelo won 37 in the ridiculous weak East. If you're making the comparison, Love was good enough to make it to the playoffs last year, he was just in the wrong confernce.
OKC also has a ton more talent than Minnesota, so I don't know why you're acting as if those two things are related.
Nobody has a clue how many games Wiggins would've won in Minny over the last 6 years, so it's irrelevant.
Dude yes. I loved these jerseys.
1. You can have either of them, I'll take Love. Love averages more points, rebounds, assists, and commits less fouls than Aldridge or Griffin. He isn't as good defensively, but offensively he is in his own world.
2. My bad on the contract stuff. Don't know why I was thinking 3 years was the number. I guess the main point I was making, though, is that we know Love wants to be here. We don't know that about Wiggins.
Dude, this is the "anything else" forum. There is no off-season. If you only want to talk football, you should just go to the football forum.
2 reasons why this is not what you do -
1. There are several teams that would love to make a move, and one of them will get him from Minnesota. They aren't going to just let him leave for nothing.
2. If he somehow made it to free agency next year, the odds of him deciding to sign with Cleveland over a team like Golden State or even the Lakers is slim to none, regardless of Lebron.
There are literally thousands of men in America making more than him that are considerably less fat and annoying. My guess is she has a dick and he doesn't mind.
I'm making this trade and as soon as possible. 2 reasons -
1. The argument has always been Andrew Wiggins' potential vs. Love's proven ability. Kevin Love is only going to be 26 this season. There's nothing that suggests he has definitely reached his peak. He is already the best PF in game without question. He put up numbers this season that have never been put up since the ABA/NBA merger. He is unquestionably elite, and still arguably hasn't reached his peak.
2. Love has already said he wants to sign long-term. Has Wiggins? There's nothing to say after 3 years that he won't want to opt out and go elsewhere and become The Man. I am going to take the elite superstar that wants to be here long-term over the guy with potential who might want to be here for a few years but might not after.
Did I miss something? Did Whiskeyjuice piss everyone off?
His wife is substantially too hot. She must be the worst person in America.
Clark was one of my favorite recruits from last season. He had a ton of Teddy Ballgame in his skillset. He is strong but runs like a gazelle. He's going to have a tremendous amount of competition to get on the field, but his speed can't be duplicated easily.
Yes. Just awesome,
If you asked 80% of the nation if they'd take these 3, they would be their 3 starting WRs. We are truly blessed beyond belief.
I'd be more concerned with the safety of opposing WRs...
Come on...break a leg! Get it? Cuz his leg is broken...
To be fair, she was born into it. She's also dumber than a bag of hammers.
I don't think it's really our business what he's doing with his parents.
When is he coming back to campus though?
In a lot of people's minds, Los Angeles = California. What a lot of people don't realize is that there are a lot of areas of California, especially in the northern part, that resemble Ohio in a lot of ways (small towns, more wholesome/conservative, lower crime rate, quaint). It's the same thing people think of when they look at Ohio. They see Cleveland struggle during the Recession and our pro sports team struggle and assume Ohio sucks as a state. It's ignorance. Ohio has quite a good tourist population, and tons of beautiful nature scenery. Little known fact - Ohio is one of the top states in the US for winery-goers.
If that is the case, we will win the national championship.
You and I are right on the same page. I'd move Washington up the list for sure, but maybe bring Montana down. Otherwise though, I can get down with this.
That's rather unbold. I expect them to hold 3 non-conference foes to 14 or less.