Sorry, was busy compiling my real list and figuring out who would get the final couple of spots!
I went by movies and shows because I'm an anarchist!
1. Chuck Norris: Need I say anything here?
2. Ripley: She's a survivor plain and simple.
3. Ron Swanson: Outdoorsman extraordinaire plus he could cobble together some swanky shelter and/or barricades. I mean he already builds traps to protect his property against humans . . . plus did you see his getaway kit and plan. You know he's prepared for whatever may come.
4. Hemione Granger: She's a powerful witch that can carry a bottomless supply bag and transport far out of trouble in a second if need be. Plus she'd probably research the heck out of some potion or other that could cure the disease.
5. Gandalf: When things look dark this is the guy you want at your side.
6. Sarah Connor: She knows her weaponry and has all kinds of knowledge about tactics, leading, first aid, survival, etc.
7. Daryl: What list would be complete without this guy on the list? Hunter, outdoorsman, and silent killings are just some of what he could bring to the table.
8. Katniss: Another survivor with a whole range of skills including hunting.
9. Luke Skywalker: Badass with a lightsaber with some really cool force powers that make him an almost unstoppable force in close combat.
10. Xena Warrior Princess: Another close combat specialist and can't argue with the looks either.
Just missed the cut: Lara Croft, Rambo, Arwen (LOTR), Indiana Jones.
1-10 Chuck Norris and he laughs at your M/F ratio.
I'll admit it, I switched allegiance from Coke to Pepsi. It just tastes better dang it!
I'm leaning towards Russell with my heart, but my head says that Conley was the better freshman at this point. Conley really turned it on during march madness and that tips it towards him in my opinion, hard to say no to that level of play on that level of stage vs some stiff competition. Let's see what Patient Zero does though in the next month or so though.
Thanks a lot for the links, those were definitely worth a read and look.
I love Tater Tot, but man just think the damage he could be doing if he was in fact 6'9"! I'm looking forward to watching his tenacious no holds barred take no prisoners approach to the game over the next couple of years.
Preach it brother!
Ah what a big family Buckeyes can be!
Outstanding work! It honestly brought a little bit of wetness to my eyes, must've been some dust in the air.
Muggsy was 5' 3" and rocked it in the NBA but you don't see too many guys under 6' being tabbed in the 1st round. I think the point was that he's not your prototypical size and you know how highly valued measurables are in the NFL. Not saying he couldn't be an elite safety, but he'd have to overcome that perceived shortcoming.
I can't take a report too seriously when the the second sentence starts with
After making a video pitch to Oklahoma State Unitiversity’s quarterback Braxton Miller
Ok, I guess we can be friends!
I'm sorry, our implied friendship is contingent on one very important question. Can you dance?
Depends on the circumstances and what (if anything) was told to him by the coaching staff. I'll reserve judgement until I know more about what was or wasn't said and when.
SSG (E-6) in the Army from '05-'12 with service in Hawaii (I know the tragedy!), Ft Carson, Iraq, and Qatar.
Great list! How many times did the D score this season? It seems like most of the top plays on here were TDs! (plus that safety)
Oh geez, I was worried throughout this until the very end. Maryland just hung around the 10 point margin and kept the game within reach for longer than they should've. Great game by the Bucks in finishing it out emphatically. We just need to do a better job at the line as we left a lot of points on the court. Didn't matter in this game though as Loving, Russell, and Tate we scorching the net.
I want to say that a bunch pulled out due to the NC celebration.
I'm not saying that what you said didn't come into play, shoot I threw an UV your way. But I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have spared any expense even if there wasn't any way he'd ever see the field again.
That sounds like a good plan. And really, I've appreciated your rundowns every time I've seen them. It's football porn!
Remy this is great as usual. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but would it be possible to post YPC Avg, total TDs, and maybe average number of carries to TD?
Thanks for the link, it was nice to hear from all the coaches as the game went on and get their thoughts on what they were seeing as each team lined up.
Video not found