I'd like to order the "2 weeks to heal" injury for him. Nothing serious, just about the length of a 7 game series with 6 games remaining...
Oh no, FEED ME still annoys me.
Ah, the good old days when players were allowed to hit each other.
I did both. Band/music bus trip with girls > bus trips with sweaty athletes.
But did a skanky porn star agree to wear his jersey?
I hail from DJs alma mater, Marion Harding High School. When I was in school the band was 300 strong and was good, winning several state and national contests. Tim Hinton deserved no less from his band.
Stop me if you've heard this one...
Yo mama's so ugly, Jim Harbaugh would hire her.
Kellen "Soulja" Winslow Jr
No way Columbus is drearier than Toledo. I call BS.
It's been an hour, Birm.
I was just telling my boys the same thing the other day. It's so sad it's funny. They don't even try to hide it.
As if dropping Boateng wasn't bad enough, then he chipped the keeper. Silky.
What's that 17 goals in the last 3 game for Barca? Yikes.
And after all those teams pass, the players show up and end up starting (see: Norwell, Andrew; Linsley, Corey).
That's a lot of cheddar, which could be true of Les of DJ.
That rugby kid, tho...
Oh Evan, if you come at the King, you best not miss.
Been there. That sucks. Heal quickly, young one.
Best 11W article ever. Only way it could improve is if DJ titled it, "Hey dipsh!ts, Braxton's doc lives in Alabama."
Who peed in your Cheerios?
Let's assume percentage points out of 100. For example, I think Tate will improve by 20%. While I think anyone stepping in for Silk will be at least 30% less productive.
- Tate +20 - it is generally accepted that players make the biggest leap from their freshman to sophomore year. With his work ethic, I've got to believe Tate will do just that.
- Loving/Bates-Diop +20 - This could be much higher if Loving returns to his pre-ban form and Bates-Diop just picks up where he left off late in the season. If Bates-Diop really has the lights come on this number could be much higher.
- Kam Williams/Lyle -30 - Oh, if Kam Williams could find his shot over the summer. If he doesn't Lyle will be stealing his minutes. I'm considering this spot the departure of Silk since he played a lot at the 2 when Scott was in the game.
- Harris/Mitchell -10 - This one is the hardest to predict, for me. Scott was a great defender and steady assist man and floor general, but couldn't buy buckets most of the time. Mitchell has vision and passing to spare and Harris seems to be mature beyond his years. Nearly a wash except for the serious game experience Scott brought to the table.
- Giddens +20 - Does anyone think that this couldn't be +1000 over Amir Williams. Can Giddens catch a ball thrown to him? That's good for +10 on it's own.
Add it all up and that shows a plus 20. I'm no basketball whiz, but it sure seems like overall the talent level will better next year. If the maturity can step up for what will be a very young group they should be better.
Please, please, please let this happen. Can you imagine the passing skills on display with Silk and LeBron?
In other news, Silk Russell still hasn't declared for the draft.
Nick Conner looked like a little Katzenmoyer out there at times.