OSU will probably go 6-0 in the first 6 games. The Penn State game might be tough because it has given Franklin's team time to mature with the first half of the season. I still think they got depth issues. I can OSU going 8-0 going into the MSU Game.
By that time, I hope J.T. is comfortable, got his groove down with the skill players. Hopefully the Defense has stepped it up over last year. If so, I think we got the talent to take out MSU in an away game. If we get past that game, then the only hurdle left is the *ichigan game at home. That game can always turn into some sort of craziness.
I would say 50% chance of going undefeated, and 40% chance of one loss, 10% chance of two loss.