Forum Post 23 Sep 2016
- I don't dislike Jim Harbaugh at all, and I seriously doubt I ever will. The guy is hilarious and I wish more buckeye fans could appreciate him
- Chris Jent needs to be coaching the basketball team
- I don't care at all about where a recruit is from. I want the best players, and if that means we only get two or three guys from Ohio, so be it.
- I fully embrace attrition and am for telling guys to look elsewhere if they aren't good enough. If they aren't going to see the field here, they should get a chance to play somewhere else. They should also be able to transfer without restrictions, and without a year wait.
- Urban Meyer teams are infinitely more fun to follow than Tress teams were. His offense was offensive and his defenses had to cover our ass every game. Whenever the offense was good, it was because of one or two star players, save for the years they were in the championship.
- Braxton Miller should have switched to wide receiver earlier
- I wish we would wear more alternate uniform, and I want the gray striped ones from the CFP to be our permanent uniforms.
- Our crowd is terrible
- Penn State is never going to be a blue blood, neither is Michigan State
- I love Miami
- I want Texas and USC to be good again
Whew. That was a lot. I'm gonna go throw ten Hail Mary's with JT Barrett in NCAA 14.
Here's the domestic violence hotline, if you want to donate.
I'm speaking more on the whole lack of leadership that Clark has shown through this. I'm definitely reading into it too much, but coaches definitely see things like this
I like the kid, and he deserves better than riding the bench his whole career, but why does he not just go to some other school? He didn't develop the way everyone thought he would, but he's still a P5 level quarterback, just not here. I don't think Meyer was going to before, but this might force his hand on a grayshirt or telling DC to look elsewhere
Not Tim, but looks like he's probably going to be a steal for some MAC or low level B1G team. Looks really talented, just isn't developed enough to be a take for Ohio State, especially when numbers are tight
We have plenty of athletes, and Urban Meyer. that's all that's keeping me from worrying
Mike Weber is going to be great. Curtis Samuel is solid. Antonio Williams will step up. Not worried about the depth. Hopefully Bri'onte can get his life on track.
06-07 Florida championship, basketball edition. Would have been huge for Thad Matta and the whole program. Either that or the11-12 final four game against Kansas, would have loved to see Craft and Sully get a title.
Best of luck to him. Unfortunate circumstances for sure. Hope he does well at Pitt, i'll be rooting for him.
Can't embed on mobile but it says "@TrevonGrimes7 fb bro" and fb on twitter generally means follow back, not Facebook. https://twitter.com/eXjones6/status/742840628191612928
Hold on just a second. There's a kid named Zaquandre?
Music, mostly hip hop and rap, from really any era. Basketball, coaching it, playing it, really just anything having to do with basketball. I still play NCAA 14 a ton, I'd consider that more of a hobby though. Writing about sports and life in general. Great article, Chris.
A hot dog is not a sandwich.
They're just about the same height too
Andre Wesson reminds me a lot of Jimmy Butler in terms of his potential and ceiling. He's already got the hair for it
Johnny Manziel was a pretty great player at TAMU. Short quarterbacks struggle in the pros, but it can work in college
QB: Martell and Clark
RB: Dobbins and Akers
WR: Grimes, Lindsey, DPJ
OL: Myers, Moretti
DL: Garrett, Cage, Young
LB: White, Simmons
DB: L. Wade, Williamson, Okudah, Pryor, Riep, JKP
Special Teams: Haubeil
Signing day Urban special: JKP
Almost went Ellison over Akers because I think he's gonna blow up soon.
Ohio State will win the national championship this year. Fav this tweet
Washington, Oklahoma, UCLA, Boston College, Arizona, Northwestern, Virginia Tech
holy shit this fanbase is outstanding
Wasn't Devin Smith pretty big his first year? I remember the Miami catch and the Wisconsin catch especially. Him and Braxton were basically the whole "passing game"
Good for him. Never could hate the guy, and it's great to see him making changes to benefit his health. Wish nothing but the best for him and his weight loss in the future