Braxton has an uphill battle against his injury to win the tarting job. his shoulder will have to:
1. Allow him to throw some this summer in 7 on 7.
2. Be 100% by the 1st day of camp.
3. Hold up to the number of reps required to compete equally with JT and Cardale without having to miss practices or large parts of practice to rest his arm.
4. Be more efficient in both the pass and run game than the other two by spreading the ball around.
5. Be tougher than the other two.
6. Lead better than the other two.
7. Most importantly (to me at least), not force the coaches - through his shortcomings - to rely only on Braxton to make plays as was the case when he was the starter.