I don't have express written permission from Major League Baseball but, if I did, stop girl would be right here:
Wife beater??? this guy??
Well done, Piddy. Hold cards were pocket rockets, flop came A, 10, 10.
I won a bad beat pot at Mandalay Bay when my boat (Ace's full of 10's) got rocked by quad 10's.
Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back? Pickin' on poor lil Cow-turd?
Would like to speak with Cow-turd....
· Bylaw 4-7-2, Exception 1 - Parents' Bona Fide Move into a New Public School District
· Bylaw 4-7-2, Exception 2 - Change of Legal Custody
· Bylaw 4-7-2, Exception 3 - School Closes/Discontinues Program After Grade 9 or Annexation/Consolidation
· Bylaw 4-7-2, Exception 4 - Self-Supporting Student
· Bylaw 4-7-2, Exception 5 - A student transferred to the State School for the Blind or State School for the Deaf shall be eligible upon enrollment.
· Bylaw 4-7-2, Exception 6 - New Construction - Home Not Ready for Habitation
· Bylaw 4-7-2, Exception 7 - Anti-Intimidation, Anti-Harassment, Anti-Bullying
I didn't read each Exception in great detail, but all of the Exceptions reference transfers to Public Schools, leading me to believe that no Exception is needed for a transfer to a "Non-Public School" (OHSAA verbage).
Ohio State erected three free snack zones for its athletes. A third is on the way.
I'm no expert, but I imagine Clark won't have to sit because he transferred from a public to a private school.
Damn Catholics have all the luck.
Coaches are employees of the university.
We're trying to protect the student athletes.
This is just what we needed to keep Braxton in Columbus. Thank you, NCAA!!!!!
best of times/worst of times...
If I were calling the game, I would've called the T as well. Looked like more celebration than safety.
It's no Secret. Sweaty pits are a major faux pas.
I know what it's like to lose a friend too soon.
Best trash talk for Jordan:
I'm 37 and I hate your generation, too. :)
The unfortunate byproduct of this: