Columbus born and raised, attended Otterbein when it was still a "college." I've known the words to "Carmen Ohio" since I was about 5, still don't know the words to Otterbein's alma mater. I'm fortunate enough to be able to attend a good number of Buckeye football home games, as my parents get season tickets and are willing to share them.
I'm also a big fan of Duke basketball, I think there are more similarities between them and our Buckeyes than people realize (specifically, people hate both teams and often don't actually know why, they just think it's something they're supposed to do). Last year's OSU-Duke game was very bittersweet for me...loved seeing the Buckeyes flex their muscles on a national stage, but it broke my heart to see Duke get trounced the way they did.
Has to be a top 5, I can't narrow it down to just one! Watching Ohio State win the title in '02, the '06 game vs. scUM, the '11 Sugar Bowl, the '11 game vs. Wisconsin, Duke winning the title in '10 (if it can't be the Buckeyes...)
- College Football Player: Braxton Miller/Bradley Roby
- College Basketball Player: Deshaun Thomas/Aaron Craft
- NFL Team: Cleveland Browns
- NHL Team: Columbus Blue Jackets
- NBA Team: Cleveland Cavaliers
- MLB Team: Cleveland Indians
- Soccer Team: Columbus Crew