Yes. (or '05, not sure)
You could go back and actually beat Sparty in '98!
This guy must hate Winston, Manziel, Newton, etc. a bunch too. Good grief. *itching just to *itch is not a good look.
Will Mindy Drayer have the diagram breaking it down?
Those are some short shorts on the right!
His stellar kicking didn't start until his sophomore year is what I was saying.
But his last three years were off the charts. Josh Huston followed I believe for a season. Keven Pettrey / Barclay were pretty solid. Nothing like what Bama apparently goes through on a yearly basis.
When Ohio State and Alabama meet in the Sugar Bowl, many expect a close game that could go down to the wire.
Doesn't Vegas have it at Bama -10?
Normally this would be an advantage for Ohio State, which has enjoyed an outstanding kicking game dating back to Mike Nugent’s freshman year.
Nugent was 7/14 and missed 2 PATs as a freshman.
Must have been a rough class for kickers if #96 was considered the 7th rated prospect at the position this past year.
Put Lee in the starting lineup. Tate is a bit too small for the 5 position, even against Miami.
This is approaching Eric/Charles (whatever his name was) Waugh status from a couple years back.
He wasn't "thrown on the street." He was at a community college. Let's not act like the only two options are the University of Alabama, or some sketchy street.
How would you feel if you were one of the victims (there were multiple incidents, right)? Face bloodied and swollen. Kicked in the ribs. The very best Pettway did was stand there and do nothing. And now the University just funded his degree. If Pettway isn't good at football, do you think he's let back on campus to finish his degree, funded by the University?
There have been hundreds of responses on a handful of threads just in the past football season.
1) He's an over-weight middle-aged man acting like a 12 year old. That is his entire schtick.
2) He charges for pictures, appearances at tailgates/parties, etc.
3) He has his own website. A website literally dedicated entirely to his fan persona.
4) He has a business card. Why would a fan need a business card?
5) He's a tool.
6) He only cares about air time. Rarely does he have those front row seats, he just pushes his way to the front of the crowd and in exchange the people with the actual tickets get "air time" behind him. Or something.
7) He is apparently a notorious scalper.
8) He dresses like that even when it's not gameday. Like at COSI for example.
9) He has a tshirt of himself. Which he wears.
10) He is rarely seen cheering or even paying attention to the action on the field. It's all about that air time, man.
If you can't see that he's clearly a self-serving, self-promoting tool, then I have no help for you.
Could have stopped at "have," instead you went all creep/vulgar. Which is why I DV'd you.
What's the site for petitions? Change.org? It shouldn't be too hard to get more "signatures" to remove him than total votes he got for this thing.
I seriously wonder if he has any clue that the feelings toward him are changing. There didn't seem to be such a visceral reaction to him just a few years ago (I might be wrong on that, though).
Apologies. Based on the search function and the not-so-descriptive forum topic I didn't see anything.
Wait...a Hoody post that isn't bashing 97.1? Is this real life?
The team has faced one legit opponent so far. Look at what Scott did that game.
So then how is consensus v.s. unanimous determined?
What's a "Misson?"