09/28/2012 PNC Park in Pittsburgh, PA: I personally witnessed Homer Bailey toss the 15th no hitter in Cincinnati reds history. I hadn't even planned to go to the game, but a friend gave me tickets since he couldn't attend. Never thought I'd get to see a no-no in person!
- College Football Player: Kenny Guiton because he would rather be a backup buckeye than start at 75% of the colleges in the US.
- College Basketball Player: Scoonie Penn!
- NFL Team: Pittsburgh Steelers- there can't be more than 1 or 2 Browns fans on here, am I right?
- NHL Team: If I had to pick one, it would be the Mighty Ducks- not Anaheim, mind you, the ones from the Emilio Estevez movies.
- NBA Team: Nah, I'm good. You can keep it. I'll just watch NCAA basketball.
- MLB Team: Cincinnati Reds
- Soccer Team: We have that in America?