Nadir, please! Your name and your football team both represent the opposite of the apex.
EZ 'Turtle Plower' E.
Brady Hoke is in hot dog water.
He roots for LSU and he can't spell.
A pacesetter and a pacemaker walk into a bar...
A pacesetter meets a pacemaker.
Well said. But glad to see Texas is being proactive and aren't trying to bury the story like Notre Dame has with the Elizabeth Seeberg situation.
"Arm punts"... ha ha. I guess that explains why they use a kicking ball on offense. Seriously though, check it out. It always looks worn and broken in. He must have small hands, cause there's no doubt it's easier to grip a broken in ball as opposed to a newer one. I really thought there was a rule regarding that. I bet if they made him use a newer one, he'd "punt" a few more picks. A natural passer, he is not. A lot of flat ones. DL really needs to emphasize the hands up technique to knock a bunch down.
I think 2 picks is on the money.
Yep, still got the fresh pressed creases on it. Nothing to see here, just a wolf in sheep's clothing. Experienced travelers know... break a sweat in it... wipe your netherlands dry, then throw it away. Don't bother stinking up your suitcase.
Voted for the Dotting of the I, but I get just as many, if not more, chills when the drums come pouring out of the tunnel and then rip into that machine-gun-like fire beat, with the bass pounding like heavy artillery. It's so primal and aggressive.
Not a fan of the hive, and don't consider it a tradition, much like Seven Nation Army.
...well ND sucks 60% of the time and blows the other 40%.
Yeah good luck wherever he goes, but two schools with horrific tragedies directly culminating from coaching staff idiocy, and throw in middling on-field results? If I truly cared, I'd want him to go to UF.
But as weak as ND is in overall skill and depth, he's got better odds of seeing time there earlier. Big fish, small/stagnant pond. But hey, they've got the academic prestige. That's where I guess he ends up.
PSU? Nova King Way in Hell.
Hell no. Even Jerry Sandusky would be able to recruit kids to LSU, right now. Les isn't the reason kids are signing with that school. Even their fanbase believes he is a joke and is riding the success of his athletes, rather than coaching them up. A multitude of factors, highlighted by oversigning, are the secret of his success. And with media constantly s'ing that conference's d's, why wouldn't a stud athlete want to be a part of that. The SEC West that is. They won't talk about what's going on in the SEC East right now though, fyi it's a fart fest.
Ha ha ha. What a finish! Doubt BSPN will stop sucking so much Whiskey d*ck though.
One of my favorite Buckeyes of all time. His memory lives on.
"So Thad said to Bo, fix me a banana cognac, b*tch." Ha ha ha ha
"If peeing your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis."
Yabba dabba douche.