The everyone is doing it excuse. DOESN'T WORK!
It is ingrained in the culture of the program. DOESN'T WORK!
College students are highly sexualized and have been for years. DOESN'T WORK!
It is all in good fun. DOESN'T WORK!
This is TODAY, not 20+ years ago.
Also, some of stuff continued to happen on Water's watch.
It is terrible, but it had to be done.
A diamond in the rough.
Welcome aboard Denzel!
Oh boy here we go:
- Seven Nation Army has to go!
- I used to like Notre Dame and actually rooted for them during the Holtz and Willingham years.Not a Kelly fan but if the right person gets the job, that could change.
- After the loss to Texas in '05 I really started to question Tressel. I had this feeling that he would have lots of success but strike out in the huge games.
- I like Dantonio.
- Past foes I like - Bo, Alvarez, Carr and Paterno (before Sandusky).
- I think Michigan beer is far better than Ohio.
- USC and ND fight songs are money!
- As far as rooting against Michigan, it depends on who they play and how it affects tOSU.
- I rooted for Michigan to beat Tebow and Florida in that Gator bowl.
- I like Boise State. The field was what really caught my eye at first. I remember seeing it during on the Humanitarian bowl game in 99 vs Louisville. Also, thought it was rather odd that a bowl game was not being played at neutral site.
- I pretty much gave up on the basketball team last year. I'm excited about the future though.
- After 98' I started to really care less about tOSU in football and actually started hoping they would be so terrible that Cooper would get fired so I could care again.
Welcome to the family Dre!
I'm way late to the party.
Welcome aboard Nick!
Keep up the great work Kenny G!
This is amazing!
I love it! A life long Buckeye and a homegrown kid.
Welcome to The Ohio State University Mr. Hill!!
This kid has the tools to be a force in a few years!
Welcome to The Ohio State Univeristy Mr. Green!
Anyone else thinks he kinda looks like the Little Animal in the face? (minus the glasses of course).
Welcome to The Ohio State University Grant!
Welcome to The Ohio State University Liam!
I love it!
Sounds like a great young man.
I hope if Hilliard picks tOSU, this bodes well for Harris coming in as well.
I wonder if ole Meechy has been 'Thurmanized' yet?
Go get em Kenny!
Prior to that he was bagging groceries at a supermarket in Cedar Falls.
This kid is quite a talent. Welcome aboard Mr. Burrow!
Exactly Von Bell and I believe Raekwon Mckmillan were heavily recruited by Bama.
This Ramzy piece and thread is amazing! Well done.
Exactly, this was always my issue with a playoff. No longer will every game matter, especially for the SEC.
I'm not surprised they chose this speech.
Coach Hayes may not have had the most NC's or wins in college football history.
However, even with the Charlie Bauman incident you would be hard pressed to find a better overall person than Mr. Wayne Woodrow Hayes.
The answer is always 36.
I can't wait to see Big Meech suit up for the S&G!
This kid looks legit so far!