Do you have any examples of other rule-breakers? Arguing with a guy who says no one else does it.
Check out the game 2048. Exact same thing, just with Buckeye pics instead of numbers.
Literally almost added that exact thing in my message, but didn't want to be "that guy" either. lol
I posted a screenshot of it in OP. Hope it helps.
I posted a screenshot of it in the OP. Is it not showing?
Regardless, the tweet:
"Idk why the NCAA wants to pick on me "
That was my thought as well. Possibly multiple "random" drug tests. He doesn't seem like the type to get involved in anything that would negatively impact his eligibility.
Think it's funny that GameDay retweeted it as well.
Our grill just blew up unfortunately, but I'll be hopefully getting a new one in a few weeks. I'll give it a shot! Thanks.
Love the post idea,
- Age: 25
- Routine: I lift 3-4x a week and play basketball 2-3x as well. I try to jog id I don't play.
- Goals: to look good and stuff.
- Inspiration: I'm pretty naturally inspired. I enjoy working out and play sports so I don't need much more than that.
- Stats: 6'0", 187 pounds. PR Bench Max of 305.
- Question: I'm really trying to improve my diet. The main holdup is... I hate, hate, hate vegetables. There's not one I enjoy. I've tried cooking them different ways, etc, but no luck. Despite being in good physical shape I'm starting to worry that my eating habits will catch up with me. Any suggestions?
Look... I hate everything they are and stand for. That being said....
I would react similarly.
Feeling confident for the first time this season.
Just got through!
Just ordered them, wooooo.
Get your logic out of here!
Yeah, maybe if it can be a turning point without making my heart stop, I'd appreciate it.
I doubt it, that may make it very tough to see receivers in it for our QBs.
On the other hand, it's be equally as tough to see defenders, lol.
I believe it has to be 4 complete games. Since he didn't finish the IU game, he may have a shot.
I agree. I think our gameplan will shift into more of a spread passing attack then a zone read as our WRs develop. I still feel our offense runs smoother with JT at the helm, but that's why I'm not a collegiate coach I suppose.