I can't blame them. We won't, either.
My opinion on the CFB playoff trophy
"The E light can take you so far"
I'd say this is an accurate description of the Pacers' season
Poor Maryland. Their fanbase would still have not bought tickets if they stayed in the ACC.
Now they get Penn State and Ohio State to pack the stadium for one game a year
Buffalo's offer was too good to pass up. Like trading Richardson for a 1st rounder which became Johnny Footbaw
Which is what they did instead of picking Hyde. Can't complain. Also, we just signed Ben Tate in the offseason, who's a similar type of player to Hyde who has already proven how explosive he can be (maybe 200+ yards against Cleveland 2 years ago or at least it felt that way) and Terrance West provides a change-up to Tate.
If I did the draft again, I'd pick Bitonio over Hyde again.
Oh boy, where do I begin...
- Never been to a basketball game. Not my fault Ticketmaster sucks.
- I am not a fan of the OH-IO chant.
- I have zero problems saying the word "Michigan" mostly because you respect your opponents, but also because I don't really fear them at all.
- Going on the last bit, I hate when people cross out M's on Michigan week across campus and on social media. It's just a letter.
- I hate when people suggest to improve the stadium experience by wanting more 80's rock and to make it like the "good, ole days", when we all know that not only the game, but the recruiting changes and hip-hop DJs are much more likely to attract recruits than the music their parents listen to.
- I think the AD tries to appeal to donors too much. They take away atmosphere at home games to increase cash inflow.
- I found it impossible to cheer for this basketball team this past year at times. I did not think an offense could run through Aaron Craft and Q is an example of what the NCAA's unlimited food bylaw could produce. They were not fun to watch and without Thad, they wouldn't have made the NIT.
- I also felt nothing when they lost to Dayton. Watched the game, had no response. I almost expected it.
- I hate when people call for Matta's head every time the team loses. Izzo and Coach K aren't walking through the doors anytime soon to coach this team. We aren't going to get better than what we have.
- I wouldn't mind Florida in the Big Ten. They're the SEC version of Ohio State if you really think about it. Academics, big market, athletics... Don't think they'd jump, but it doesn't hurt to dream. Would make a better fit than Notre Dame. Geography be damned.
- I hate recruiting. At some point, these guys are going to figure out that they say that crap to everyone who visits and that they have no guaranteed spot (this can be a good thing)
- I hate the phrase "Wal-Mart Wolverine" because we have those fans, too. Don't pretend we don't. And ours are arguably just as shitty of fans as them.
- Last but not least, I hate using history as an argument of which team is better than the other. That's why you play the game.
I will say this: This group is not as bad as everyone expects them to be. With that being said, I do not think they will win the World Cup, but dammit I will support them like they will until the bitter end.
How unfair of the NBA to force him to play in SEC weather. If this was in Big Ten conditions, he would have played better and won
He was making fun of Dirk when he got a cold 3 years ago. He put this on himself.
He was good enough.
I'll leave it at that.
My guess is sales rise but attendance dips. Seems to be a new trend and it's unfortunate.
Not true. I'm a junior and I was able to buy them.
I bet by the time I die, kids'll be getting offers out of the womb
I stand by my belief that this was the best one
We can talk about improvements and moral victories, but Indiana easily has the toughest schedule in the B1G. Mizzou, Bowling Green, and North Texas out of conference. If wins don't start appearing for Kevin Wilson, he could be shown the door in Bloomington.
Indiana- Schedule is so rough and unfavorable that 2-10 is a real possibility. Easily could be the worst team in the B1G East this year.
Iowa- They have expectations to do better than last year so it's likely they'll miss a bowl game completely.
Maryland & Rutgers- On the rise. Grouped together because everyone's counting them out.
Northwestern- Should bounce back from last season's disaster.
In the end, I chose Maryland over Rutgers and Northwestern because of Maryland's ability to tap into the local recruiting base and the growth and maturity of their young core. Should be an interesting team to keep your eyes on.
What do you think this is, the Dallas Cowboys?
If Brandon Weeden could throw
left-handed, we would never have been able to enjoy this:
Fixed. Go Dawgs.
Just remember, JT has to focus on school, too. Cardale didn't come here to play no school.
I've been to a few practices so I've been able to see a lot of things most people haven't seen, but Cardale Jones just straight up had a bad day. During practices, JT Barrett looked very inconsistent and was quick to scramble before making a read many times, whereas Cardale was going through his progressions and wasn't worried about running.
Also, let's not forget, he ain't come here to play no school. He's working hard towards this.
Note for attendance: South stands are closed for renovations so getting 100K plus isn't possible this year
I don't think I need to explain why I voted VT
PC possesses a lot of programming capabilities that can't be accessed on a Mac. It's just the way the computers' operating systems were developed.