1. Watching the National Championship game with me father and brother in 2002. Seeing my dad that happy will be a moment I will always remember. 2. Being able to take my dad to his first Ohio State game in 2010. 3. Having an amazing girlfriend who bought me scUM tickets a couple years ago. She will be my partner for life in January '14.
- College Football Player: Troy Smith. He was a wonderful leader. I still get chills of the footage of him being announced on senior day.
- College Basketball Player: Raymar Morgan. I may or may not cheer for MSU.
- NFL Team: Cleveland Browns. It's tough but it's heredity.
- NHL Team: Detroit Redwings. Majority of my family lives in southern Michigan.
- NBA Team: Changes every season.
- MLB Team: Cleveland Indians. Once again it's heredity.
- Soccer Team: USA