This statement is also false.
we're a much better-looking team - Hazell
Just cause you got all black uniformz dont mean nuthin
This is the 11w version, theyre obviously pulling for JT.
^THIS STATEMENT IS SARCASM ^
It sure will Foster some interesting mactchups
12. And are you pimping your daughter out on a football fan site? High risk-high reward brother
But is he 40 though?
- Mike Gundy
Week one WR2 is going to be draw a name out of a hat. Week 2 and later its going to be Jalin Marshall.
They move him outside and Brax locks up the hspot.
Big, fast tight end?
Power run game against 3 new starters?
Pardon me while I go throw up.
Man I was feeling good about this one.
By the time I wrote that Kenny G was mentioned like 7 times.
Lol, you tread the line soooo carefully
The 11Th 11w server? 11^2????!!!!
This calls for an 85 yards through the heart of the south gif!
Why? Cause whenever is there not a good time for an 85 yards throgh the heart of the south gif?
Dont leave me hanging peeps :D
Hey, in case you hadnt heard ----^ Kenny G was a back up captain....and so was Miller.
We've had more backup captains than starter captains under Meyer.
Obviously theres a ton of drama-llama stuff going on here, but....
1. MSU, VT, and PennState were all much better defenses against the spread than any of the peoples we faced in the playoff.
2. Yes, JT had "pad your stats games" BUT Cardale played in those games too, so taking the TEAM stats doesnt work.
3. Yes, Eze and Jones helped each other out a ton. Thats why it was more of (not a, but more of a) traditional pro-set than a spread those last 3 games.
4. Herman gameplanned around Cardale. "First option Receiver left or first option Receiver right, then run." Thats what Cardale did in Wisky and Alabama games 7 out of 10 passing attempts.
5. Devin Smith bailed out Cardale of at least 2 interceptions during the playoff. Thata fine, thats how deep ball throws go. But a qtr of an inch to the left and Smith makes 1 td vs Wisky instead of 3.
6. I love Cardale Jones as a person, as a player, and as a role model for growth. But he is not more efficient at running URBANs offense.
7. Team stats do not equal individual stats. Thats why the call them team and individual stats.
Mortal Combat? Wife? Genesis?! When the heck did I become an old fart that I had all these things???
You just want a jersey with 69 on the front...
Why is Damon Webb the backup for both corners? Why do we not have a rotation there more like the lbs and wrs?
Honestly asking, dont know who's lurking behind Lattimore.
Boooo. You either dont get twitter/socialmedia/hapiness in general or you dont understand how to follow someone.
Tweeting a recruit to come to your school is childish and sad. Following CJ12's comedy routine online is childish and funny.
I dont keep up much with twitter or fb, but to call the whole lot bad because some guys abuse it is like saying all cars are bad because some people cant drive on ice.
Sorry, I guess I dont understand trademarks, does this mean no one in the world can print Zeke on a shirt without Elliott's approval?
In which case, how the heck did we let Marshawn Lynch get away with "BEAST MODE"??
Confetti is always dessert. No fun til the work is done.
That stinks about Brown. So excited to see him with the lost weight.
"It's practice man, I wasn't really a practice player. I guess I didn't appreciate it as much. I did practice hard but just knowing that practice, practice, practice — then you get to the game and things become so much easier and you have that confidence to go out there and play, make the plays," Barrett said after the Michigan State win. "Because you've seen it so many times in practice. You think there's something else I'm trying to tell you, it's practice."
We talking 'bout practice? Not a game. Practice? Practice?
DJ is dying??
Lol on the fat guy gif being too large
I think its the pattern matching quarters vs traditional man and zone calls hes refering to...but i appreciate the joke just as much
You dont do a lot of running at qb??