I knew this was a terrible idea. F8$K!
With all the rumors about WRs smoking weed, may I be the first to say, I told you so?
my point for railing on Mark D and the rest of spartan nation is because of
- the way that they have consistently stated that Meyer is shady....they do the same crap.
- the way they used to get mad at hoke for doing the same thing.
Dantonio and Spartans are hypocrites, plain and simple.
the contrast between the two football programs is just as stark.
TH can do whatever he wants. He's a legend, and will one day return.
Kaitlin Witcher. and she is 22 years old.
no, because i don't go the University of SEC.
dont jinx this.
The buckeyes won the NC in January. You mean this ISN'T heaven?
maybe he can get a job reading for Floyd Mayweather...
Alabi or Weber.
not basically....you are totally dating her.
i thought this was another "Herman is a Traitor" thread
from your mouth, to Woody's ears
and Mark D.
if i wasnt nervous it wouldn't mean as much
I actually think the opposite.
I think that each one of them is rooting for the others to succeed. Here is why
1. Braxton will get drafted based on potential. Everyone knows what Braxton can do, and I would not be surprised if he ends up switching positions later anyways. He has a high football IQ, and that cannot be taught.
2. Cardale also will get drafted on potential. His ceiling is high, even if he doesn't start this year, he will still have a place on an NFL team ... but he will have to work at it regardless
3. JT has another year anyways. If he doesn't start this year, he will still have something to do.
All three of these guys are Level 5 Leaders. unselfish to their core, and willing to do what it takes for the team to win. You don't find this often.
Meyer is smart. He will use each of their strengths this season, no matter who is starting. I cannot wait to see this happen
He's not transferring to Bama? Are you sure? ...
I dunno....live on an all sports lake, have a vacation home 5 hours away on Lake Michigan....
not a bad place to live
while the university southwest of my house is a big pile of smelly turd, the rest of this great state is pretty awesome.....