if i wasnt nervous it wouldn't mean as much
I actually think the opposite.
I think that each one of them is rooting for the others to succeed. Here is why
1. Braxton will get drafted based on potential. Everyone knows what Braxton can do, and I would not be surprised if he ends up switching positions later anyways. He has a high football IQ, and that cannot be taught.
2. Cardale also will get drafted on potential. His ceiling is high, even if he doesn't start this year, he will still have a place on an NFL team ... but he will have to work at it regardless
3. JT has another year anyways. If he doesn't start this year, he will still have something to do.
All three of these guys are Level 5 Leaders. unselfish to their core, and willing to do what it takes for the team to win. You don't find this often.
Meyer is smart. He will use each of their strengths this season, no matter who is starting. I cannot wait to see this happen
He's not transferring to Bama? Are you sure? ...
I dunno....live on an all sports lake, have a vacation home 5 hours away on Lake Michigan....
not a bad place to live
while the university southwest of my house is a big pile of smelly turd, the rest of this great state is pretty awesome.....
i didn't even notice his arm.
i thought it was white smudges on the screen....i was looking past them.
Michigan is going to be get players. I'm more worried about MSU
Win some, lose some.
Not every recruit is a good fit
She's hot.... Is she saying something?
Instantly makes both teams better
the guy tweeted "fuck the bucks" so he's dead to me
my name is Michael Weinstein, and Michigan STILL sucks.
I would agree...but my father in law, who is a _ichigan booster, says that it is my buckeye blood....
what has two thumbs, and screws his daughter? This guy.
Sad to say that I am the pain in the ass.....
I thought the same ting...in fact, I was wondering why his ass was so large, and why he had those leopard skin shorts on....
they may have to play us again, so yes, they have a very tough schedule.
after reading what i wrote, i was a little cunty.....so let me explain (even though it probably won't make a difference)
- i love dogs. i have one, and love the living daylights out of him
- I was probably a little harsh....not sure why I said what I did.
- While I still believe that the dog isn't a hero, I respect the hell out of our armed forces, and I thank god every day that I live in a country that is protected by these brave men and the dogs that help our cause (even if I don't believe that the dogs understand our cause)
- I was turned off by the comment about that if you don't share the message then you are somehow less caring....
Sorry. the dog isn't a hero. the dog did what it's master told him to do....nothing more.
I didn't share the picture, not because of the size of my heart..
Connor seems to have put on a lot of weight this offseason. also shorter than I expected.
He sure as heck won't get in their champagne room