Agreed with what you said, but if you look at their schedule this year, OSU, MichSU, Wisconsin, Nebraska and possibly Minnesota would all have a better record than them. Holy crap, that is the best possible SEC schedule you could have, as far as having a poor SoS. The only tough game they lost 34-0.
Its true, but it comes with Comments and Message Boards.
Just have to accept it, like the aftermath of eating super spicy wings.
I seem to remember a lot of drops against VT, as well. No more breaks for him.
Kirk Barton with the MEGABURN!
You can't say anything to him, cause he's like, "The Hulk."
I love your screen name, bro.
The TEs get about 4-5 targets per game. Lately Nick Vannett has been getting some of Heurmann's targets. Also Jeff is the usually the first one to be called to the middle to block on pre-snap reads. In formations that do not use him, its EZE who gets called to block.
Wait, James Franklin makes how much? For doing what? SMH
- Guys on my high school football team were regularly getting drunk when 21 was the legal age.
- Two different girls were impregnated by unknown players because they had unprotected sex with multiple guys after getting drunk.
- Nerds got pummeled without repercussions.
- Mailboxes were vandalized with baseball bats.
In only one of the above cases were guys disciplined (mailboxes were video taped and the tape was distributed). I was good friends with many guys on the team, and they claimed to not be involved in any of the above, but knew who was. I graduated in 1989. This stuff has always gone on. Just the constant news coverage and social media making it stand out.
I totally agree. I was very surprised to see the love Grant and Perry were getting for their play, lately. I thought it has been as uneven as always the last 4 games. Maybe the Penn State game they played above average, but against Minnesota they were constantly out of position or getting blocked.
Not hating on the guys, just their level of play in our defense. Just add Shazier and this defense would give up 10 less points per game, easily.
Oooooo, burn (the blount)!
The Buckeyes also faked the pop pass to run lead quarterback counter trey.
I loved that they had so many wrinkles on the pop pass, but they should mix the actual pass in between fakes. i feel like we did two actual passes, then like 5 fakes in a row after that. I would like to see pass, fake, fake, pass, pass, fake, etc.
I totally agree. I have noticed the following:
- Aussies don't punt well in the cold.
- Inconsistent field goals.
- Kickoffs out of bounds.
- Kickoffs always try to kick to the left side of the field, and whenever the opponent gets to the other side of the middle of the field, they get "long" returns.
- Short kickoffs. I hate these as much as kicking out of bounds. It would be different if we got a second more of hang time.
- Dontre's returns have been short of our expectations, especially running into the back of blocks. Curtis did this as well. I think Devin Smith is due for an opportunity.
- Punt handling has been poor the last 4 games. Too many drops or unfielded punts. IMHO if we aren't going for the punt blocks, put two guys back to receive. A good fair catch can save you up to 15 yards, or a turnover (see Minnesota game or Michigan State game).
Hmmm... sorry but I didn't see this earlier post (I searched the forum first!).
VAN-Glorious!!! This victory is sponsored by Ohio Poison Nuts,
"When you want to take down Sparty, serve The Ohio State Buckeyes!"
No I don't. However the app hasn't worked correctly the last 3 Saturdays. The scores and games shown are from the previous week, despite scrolling up or down. When trying to advance the day it shows "no games found." Gave up on it before the fall of Sparta.
Violation of forum policies ^
Complete waste of time. The only reason to schedule Navy if you're a Power 5 team, is if you have a triple option team on your schedule and you want practice.
Columbus resident, Toledo born and raised.
I was only 7, but I remember that blizzard. I could barely scoop the snow, and it was "pre-snow thrower" in our household. I feel like we shoveled every few hours for a week.
This man earns his paycheck. This is one of the things that team up north is missing.
Not sure if it was posted elsewhere already, just helping Airbuckeye.
I envision a Chris Leak/Tim Tebow sort of offense. Both guys playing, and depending on the situation, almost equally.
Don't underestimate the whole Catholic school draw, that Notre Dame has.
That was super-cool, thanks for sharing!
Those mean touchdowns. The graphic needs to be updated to show two for Barrett's rushing yards, as well.