I wonder if this is really a question of what Ed Warriner wanted versus what Urban wanted.
Does it, though? Or is it more of a motivated individual who has a family lineage of hard work and expectations? Don't forget how much outside help he sought out.
If it proved Smith could teach, we'd have bunch of top receivers drafted. Not just a couple.
Screens/Tunnel Screens/Wide Receiver Screens
That was magical. Now I have to go pull out my Sugar Bowl Blu ray.
Chargers' first pick, but #3 OVERALL.
My love for you is like a truck, BERZERKER!
- Drop Celebration Penalties
- Grant 2 Challenge Flags to coaches for replay review(s). Limit review time to 2 minutes maximum, from the official's stoppage of play to the official's verdict is read. Give the head official at least a 22 inch monitor to watch the reviews.
- Require pylon cameras.
- Consider adding computer chips to the ball to judge distance, thereby removing the manual measurements. Obviously the ball won't know when the player is down.
- Add one additional official to watch the line for penalties. Too many games go by with uneven calls for face masking and holding.
Hounddog's is good, but it only serves a small part of Columbus.
Try Marco's Pizza. They are originally from Toledo, but moved to Columbus a few of years ago. You will find that they only offer "triangle" shaped slices.
I also like Flyer's Pizza, however I find their sauce to be on the sweet side.
Alabama has wins against one team currently ranked in the top-10: USC. Alabama also has AP top-25 victories against LSU and Auburn.
You already know this, but for comparison Ohio State has:
- 11-1 overall record, 8-1 Big Ten
- Three top-10 wins, including road wins at top-10 Oklahoma, Wisconsin
- 2OT win vs. Michigan in a No. 2 vs. No.3 game
- Only loss came on the road at night to a now top-10 Penn State
Worth it for the Natty!
All Matrix references get up votes from me!
Three B1G teams? There is no way that would happen. Despite this week's rankings, I think Oklahoma would get jumped up if Washington and Clemson lose. AL, OSU, OK, MI/WI/PSU in no particular order would be my prediction.
Teddy Ballgame did say he beat Usain Bolt in a relay race!
You mean like last year? The defending national champs, coached by Urban Meyer. Lure and intrigue you say?
Absolutely loved the paragraph headings!
A little issue with the officiating at the end of the game as well!
Good thing you're not a betting man!
That RLR site looks oddly familiar. Same web designer create the style sheets?
Bucks are going to pass all over Wisconsin. I watched a couple of their games this year, they are just as susceptible against the bombs, as the last time we played them.
I agree with both of you. For someone involved in so much of the offensive, I find myself cursing him through the tv multiple times each week.
Daps and hugs, mean mugs and shoulder shrugs. See you next week!
Additionally 4 out of 14 third down conversions is 28.5%, not 38%.
Nah, Target, Meijer, Kroger, Giant Eagle, Fresh Tyme, or possibly Whole Foods.
But don't take offense, the joke is that fair-weather _ichigan fans by their team gear at Walmart. Hence the term "Walverines."