Lincoln's fixes for college basketball - not that anyone cares - but I have time to kill at work today.
1. Tell NBA to get rid of ridiculous 1 and done rule. Instead give a kid REAL advice from a league agency on about where they would be drafted if they were to go to the league. Lets not act like these Kentucky kids are there to play school. Kids that go to school are not eligible to get drafted for 3 years ( like NFL or baseball ) This would create better overall play because of continuity.
2. Indefinitely suspend charges. Offensive fouls can still happen because of push offs, chicken wings, etc. but if some dude slides in the lane and doesn't try play defense its a play on baby. Also make sure the law of verticality exist. If a player jumps strait up with arms strait up and gets hit in chest - play on, not a block.
3. Shot clock - 28 seconds. Mid-court - 8 seconds
4. Something with zone D's. I hate just sitting a big ogre in the middle so coaches like Boeheim and Patino can get some raw talent from overseas to sit there and have no other basketball skill other than being very tall and athletic. Maybe defensive 5 seconds or something like that where its a tech if you are standing in lane of D for too long
5. Call fouls when cutters get bumped and held as they move thru the lane
6. Call less fouls when the ball handler gets touched (barely)
7. Waaaaay less timeouts. TV already has 4 built in stoppages per 1/2, why do coaches need so many?
8. Outlaw Tom Crean's face