I grew up on Olentangy Blvd, minutes from the Shoe. Some of my greatest memories are standing outside the stadium every Saturday with my dad trying to get tickets. If we couldn't, rush home for kickoff. Season tickets a few years were a dream. I lived in Europe for 10 years and still travel extensively, meaning I have done about everything conceivable to watch the Bucks no matter where I was. Thanks for the great tradition, dad!
Laying on the floor of my office in France, listening to the NC game over dial-up, and at 4 am hearing Jim Lachey yell "THERE'S A FLAG! THERE'S A FLAG!".
- College Football Player: Eddie George
- College Basketball Player: Jay Burson
- NFL Team: Cleveland Browns
- NHL Team: Columbus Blue Jackets
- NBA Team: Cleveland Cavaliers
- MLB Team: Cleveland Indians
- Soccer Team: Columbus Crew