Yeah, the whole "What's the big deal?" comeback. I've heard it enough myself.
Model jokes aside that's like that moment George saved his brother Harry in Its a Wonderful Life. You never know who those kids that Bennett saved might become. Maybe a war hero or a firefighter who saves others in a disaster. Buckeye Nation salutes you Bennett.
A lot of people are going to expect this fall that our WRs to have these same numbers as IU did under Wilson, which I don't think is realistic because IU threw the ball a HELL of a lot more than we will ever throw it under Urban. He likes the run too much. So I am guessing the #FireWilson brigade will start up after a WR drops their first pass in the opening quarter of the IU game.
I used to look forward to hoops season to get us until at least March when Spring practice starts. I have been the most ardent Matta supporter and have appreciated what he has done for our program but DAMN. This is garbage. We haven't been the same since we recruited Amir Williams. Maybe he cursed us.
I am sure Larry Johnson and Urban Meyer don't care.
If this goes much deeper Dantonio is toast. He might already be.
1. Highly recommend the Ceasars Palace pool, especially the clothing optional ones. The pool at Mandalay Bay is also a great one.
2. Have a beer at the Chandelier Bar at the Cosmopolitan. The 2nd floor of the bar is inside the Chandalier itself.
3. Secret Pizza at Cosmo at 2am, if you can find it.
4. Stratosphere Tower is worth it. There are also a few amusement park rides on the roof that operate over the edge. Scary as hell but fun if you have the nerve/stomach for it.
5. Hit the Planet Hollywood casino after 11pm when it becomes the Pleasure Pit.
6. When you gamble look for the servers. Drinks are comped at most hotels, but be sure to tip your server $1 buck per beer you buy. If you want to keep the drinks coming tip them a $10 or $20. Most hotels also comp your drinks if you play video poker at the bars. Good way to save money.
7. See a show, My personal faves are "O" at Bellagio, "La Reve" at the Wynn, "Ka" at MGM Grand, and "Zumanity" at NYNY.
8. Prime people watching can be had at the walkways around the entrance and exit to Planet Hollywood on the strip. There are a few bars that you can find a seat and perch and watch.
9. A nighttime helicopter ride is a lot of fun.
10. Gamble at the MGM Grand casino. It's smoky and crowded but you wont find a better casino atmosphere anywhere.
5 Things I Do NOT recommend you do:
1. Buy all of your drinks at the casino/hotel bars. The markup is ridiculous. There are a few Walgreens and CVSs that sell booze at a reasonable price. Mix drinks at your room will save you a lot of money.
2. Take a taxi anywhere. If you have been drinking and aren't paying attention the Vegas taxi drivers will take a longer route to increase your fare. Their rates are also ridiculous. My first time in Vegas I spent $300 on cab fares. Never again. Uber and Lyft were both legalized in recent months. If not use the bus system. A day pass is like $8.
3. Avoid the buffets at the MGM, Luxor, and Excalibur. They are disgusting and have never changed in all the times I have gone.
4. Forget to tip your housekeepers every morning. When you leave for the day and leave the doorknob sign out for them to clean your room leave $5 in plain view on the bed every day you stay there. They really appreciate it and will go out of their way for you the entire time you are there. Every time I tip housekeeping I get something cool like extra towels, shampoo or shower gel. One housekeeper left me a unopened bottle of champagne that she said someone left in their room. I really appreciated that.
5. Don't carry around a large wad of cash and if you win a ton of money at a casino don't make a scene whatsoever. Those things will draw the wrong attention to you. Best advice I have is when walking the strip or in casinos is to keep several franklins folded with your drivers license and credit card and wrap a rubber band around them. Carry them in your front pocket. Pickpockets go for wallets and have been known to use knives to cut the bottom of your back pants pocket to get your wallet. Keep your money and ID in your front pockets. For women don't carry around purses with straps as those can be cut and grabbed.
We need a new Bucksfan changing icon thread. I hope it's this one :)
That's exactly what I have been doing today. Already watched Mockingjay Parts 1 and 2 today and The Shining on Netflix.
One of my all-time favorites is Mystery Men. Some folks might not like it but I think it's a brilliant comedic/satirical film. Of course some may argue what is so brilliant about a band of superheroes where their main characters are a guy who hits people in the face with a shovel, another who throws forks, and another farts people to death? But I still love it.
Don't argue with Nikki (if she is even a she), all it does is make her want to say even more asinine things.
Extremely disappointed that our players and this young man can't exercise caution. Stupid is as stupid does.Our "brand" just took a hit. These guys don't care.More shit for everyone to talk. Way to go guys...wtf embarrassing
Nikki chiming in with her usual wisdom.