That is some old-school shizz right there. Adapt and overcome. It will make the smiting of #NotOurRival even sweeter this evening.
My favorite scene is Samuel coming around the corner at around the 0:48 second mark.
This complaint about the hype videos is a just a rehash of all of the other complaints about the other hype videos.
Fido, good catch.
Counting is hard early in the morning. 6 of 7.
Regarding the Nittany Lion hype video ... a couple of notes.
1) Congrats PSU on beating Minn in OT. Well done.
2) I am happy that your video library goes back to the days of Standard Definition so you could grab a highlight or two against Ohio State.
3) As a refresher, 7 of the last 8 meetings have not turned out well for the Generics. #NotARivalry
Ol' Gabe Marks was KEEPING. IT. REAL.
DJ, you gotta check out Goliath on Amazon. That is some great television.
I can think of one place he is going.
TBH, these sound like a pain in the ass to send in a text message (based on the instructions on the OSU page).
SWEEP THE KNEE, MALIK!!
Do you have a problem with that, Mr. Hooker?
Here are some ideas of varying degrees of seriousness;
1) Night's Watch (Game of Thrones reference)
2) The woobies (because the put a blanket over everything)
3) NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense command)
4) The Arrows (based on the missile defense system designed to shoot missiles out of the air ... Like the Patriot system deployed in the Gulf War)
452. Take it to the bank. I'd like an XL please.
I hope the students jump into the empty Mirror Lake.
I think the word "Satire" after the headline gives it away.
I thought this was going to be a link to an Onion article regarding Les Miles.
That does suck.
I live inside 'the bubble'. I joke because it is a such a great place to live and we are pretty insulated from many things that impact other communities. It is a testament to our schools, neighborhoods and people. I enjoy living here.
Regarding the coaching buy out video ... if colleges want to make terrible deals with the likes of Charlie and Bo, have at it. This is a school's decision on how to compensate their employees. Mind yo' bidness, HBO.
And, please, get off my lawn.
Hell ya, Upper Arlington! Great things happen inside the bubble.
If Louisville hammers Clemson in Death Valley, maybe. If Clemson beats the Cards, no. I don't see either UM or Wisky jumping.